Different as Can Be

As you all let the horses slow down after such a strenuous sprint, Gyro socked Johnny in the face.

"Wh-What are you doing, Gyro?!" Johnny felt blood trickling down his chin. "Hey, you split my lip!"

"Dumbass! You're so stupid!" The Italian grabbed the Joestar by the front of his shirt. "Why did you try to shoot Dio back there?! Dumbass!! I'm gonna kill you, Johnny!"

"What the hell, Gyro?!" You had Moxy butt in between the other two horses so you could stop the Zeppeli from murdering his own teammate.  "You can't just punch Johnny because he shot at Diego."

"Yeah, I can!"

"Damn it! I did it because I knew Dio was up to something!" Johnny tried to explain himself. "And Valkyrie was acting strange, though she seems fine now. (Y/N) thought the same thing!"

"Shut up! Where's the proof, huh?" Gyro pointed accusingly at Johnny. "This isn't how I get my perfect victory! This isn't what I wanted!"

"Oh, please. Perfect victory?" You shook your head in disbelief. "And, just so you know, Diego was doing something. I just saw a ton of dino fleas hopping off of Valkyrie."

Gyro grabbed you by the shoulder. "Oh? You're taking his side on this?! Because of him Dio will probably come back even stronger than ever!"

"Listen, Gyro." You brushed his hand off of yourself. "You need to calm the fuck down. Sure, Diego will probably come back. We'll just beat him down again. As many times as we need to."

After a long period of silence, the Zeppeli took a deep breath. "I'm... sorry I hit you, Johnny. I'm just thinking that maybe I still can't beat that something I'm fighting against. A true man's world, huh. It's gonna be tough." He started digging through his pockets and pulled out some zombie horse string. "You want me to fix up that arm of yours, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, thanks..."

Gyro gave a short hum. "But that floating pink thing I saw earlier, was that your Stand, Johnny?" He held your arm steady as he began carefully sewing it up. Not that neatness seemed to matter much for the string to do its thing.

"Oh. Yeah." He brought out Tusk. "It's what carved Latin words into my arm a while back."

Gyro inspected it briefly. "It's kind of weird looking, though."

"Chumimi~in!" Tusk drifted closer to you, settling in front of you on Moxy.

"Don't listen to him, I think you're cute." You scooped Tusk into your arms, giving it a little hug now that your wound had been sewed up.

Johnny's face flushed red. It felt like you were hugging him.

Then you glanced behind you, noticing that Kira seemed a bit out of it. "Yoshikage, are you feeling okay?"

He raised his head to look at you. "Yeah. I was just thinking that I should switch out right now since we're no longer in the middle combat. It'd fix up my arm, anyway."

"Oh, okay. If you want to." You slowly let go of Tusk so it could float back over to its user.

"I'll see you again soon, (Y/N)." He gave you a kiss on the knuckles. Then he placed the tie in your hand as your Stand reverted to its base form.

"Who will you change it to?" Johnny sent Tusk away for the time being.

"Hey, why not change it to Dio?" Suggested Gyro. "After just fighting Diego, I want to compare the two. Plus, you've said he has some kind of time ability, right? Show me what that's all about. I mean, you want to see him too, don't you, Johnny?"