Introduction

Consequences  -  Book  3  in  the Hijacked Of Innocence Series  

Copyright 2021  L.V. Chambers

All Rights reserved

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

WARNING: Mature content; Contains strong language ; Violence ; Explicit and implicit sex scenes.

This is not your typical HEA tale. So don't be upset if you don't like what you read or hope for. If you are up to it, buckle up and lets continue the ride.

This is book 3 in the Hijacked of Innocence series. This is not a stand alone book and should be read in sequential order.  

                                                                                                   *****

Was it Forrest Gump who said,  "Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know  what   you gonna  get."   Well  that  could be said for Eric and  Tanya's  life.  

There is also a  saying on the island, "Be careful what you wish for."  Right after  wishing that  he could stop  loving his wife,  Eric  got  into a  horrific  accident  and  wakes out of a coma with no memory of his wife Tanya or the life they had prior to the accident.  She is still crazy in love with him  but  to him she is just a beautiful  stranger  he just  met. 

Eric is like a totally different man, opposite of who he was before.   He is calm, cool and understanding or is he? Tanya  seized  on the opportunity   to  put the past behind them and start afresh.  Will they be able to leave the past behind or will the past follow them to the present and into the future and IMPLODE  the perfect life they are trying to create?

                                                                                                   *****