Chapter 13. Some Sexual Healing

Warning: Explicit and implicit sexual content

Eric started going up the stairs two steps at a time. He was almost to the top and he slowed down and started taking one step at a time. He was nervous about facing Tanya. Jimmy called and told him that Kenny was still at the hoapital. They were keeping him at least over night. Eric heart sank at hearing that. Tanya would be devastated if anything was to happen to Kenny and found out that he had done it. He hated the guy but he wanted nothing bad to happen to him directly at his hands, not after what happened to Tanya's father.   

Eric stopped at the door to Tanya's suite, then walked over to Ericka's room to check on her. She was not in her bed. He slowly and quietly pushed open the door to Tanya's suite and there they were ... his whole life right there, Tanya, Ericka and his unborn child. Tanya and Ericka were wrapped up together and out cold. Tanya was not a heavy sleeper so she must  have been exhausted not to wake up the instant  he walked into the room, he thought. Eric disentangled Ericka from Tanya and took her to her room and still Tanya remained asleep.  

He slipped into bed and wrapped his arms about her, spooning her, his front to her back. He gently caressed her belly and she pushed her ass up against him and his dick immediately stood at attention. He burried his face in her hair and wept.  

"Eric?" She whispered.  

"Yes me," he whispered back.  

She turned around facing him. She gently touched his face. He was glad the lights were off so she couldn't see the bruises on his face from the fight.  

"Are you crying?" she asked.

He pulled her to him and kissed her as if he was devouring her... with such passion and then tenderly. He couldn't stop kissing her. He felt like a man who  was just let out of prison after many years and seeing a woman for the first time.  

"I fucking miss this, miss holding you like this ... You and Ericka and this baby are my life. Why don't you know that?"

"Your actions say different," she said.

"How?" 

"Someone told me that they saw you having dinner with a beautiful woman ... not anyone from here, most likely an American from her accent; so who is she?"  

'Fuck, that must be Didi Rawlings'

"Many of our clients are  foreigners who make the island their home or second home and we build those homes Tanya, you know that.  I do have lunch or dinner with clients; that is not news or an indication that it is anything else than what it is ... a business meeting.  

"So you are not seeing anyone?" Tanya asked.

"I am not  seeing anyone.  Fuck Tanya you only been gone a few weeks, you really think that I would jump into bed with another  woman when I am doing everything in my power to get you back home with me and Ericka?"

"Is that why you are here, because you heard I had dinner with some woman?" Eric asked hoping that was not the case.  

"To be honest, I talked to my aunt and some things she said made sense," Tanya admitted.

'Thanks fuck for Daphne. She always come through'

"What about Dee? She behaves like she is the misses of the house and your wife," Tanya said.

"What about Dee? You think I am fucking her? She is an employee and is here only because of her father.  He works for me and is a good man.   He is afraid that Dee will get mix up with the wrong crowd  and waste away her life like her older sister.  I promise him that Dee would go to night school once you are back, this way she can better herself  and her family.  I am doing her father a favor.   But fire her ass if you want to," Eric said.