Chapter 43. THIS NIGHT

Eric sat back and replayed in his mind the conversation he just had with Tanya. 

'She wants to run her parents business.  That is a huge undertaking , running a multimillion dollar business.  She is right  that  her father would have wanted that for her.  The man  was adamant that Tanya not waste her time going to college but instead learn  the business.  He saw Tanya as  the one of all his children to take over and run that business  successfully. Daphne talked  him into letting Tanya go off to college.'

Eric gulped down the rest of his beer, threw the empty bottle in the garbage and headed up the stairs.  He sighed as he walked into his room.  'Still fucking hard after just holding her for just a few seconds.' 

He headed for the bathroom.  'I guess it's another fucking cold shower for me again tonight.'

His needs subsided after the shower, but the minute he thought of her, his dick was back up and hard as a rock.  'Fuck I need my wife.'  He pulled on a jogger pants.    'Dare you to walk up  to Tanya's suite and demand sex.  I am losing my fucking mind  having a conversation with myself.'  

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He felt the scruff on his face. 'Need a shave for what I have in mind.'  He wondered if he should do what he was thinking. Hell yes, he told himself.  He grabbed the shaving cream and shaver and quickly removed the stuble from his face.  

'Now you can go up there and demand sex.'  He joked to himself, but there was nothing funny about what was unfolding with him and Tanya. 

He ran up the stairs to Tanya's  suite on the third floor.  'Tired of this bulshit of  sleeping in separate rooms or sleeping together but not touching.'   His plan was not to force her into anything but he thought a little begging would not hurt.  He was desperate to save his marriage.

Her door was slightly ajar, which was unusual. The lock was always on, especially at nights to keep him at bay. Eric knocked on Tanya's door like he always do, but then pushed the door and walked right in.  The ponytail she had her hair in earlier was gone. 

She was sitting at her vanity brushing her hair.  Their eyes met  in the mirror and Tanya's heart skipped a beat.  He was naked from the waist up - his muscled chest and eight pack and all his badass tatoos exposed.  His hair was back to shoulder length again, just as he wore it  in college.  She was overtaken by a feeling of deja vu.  It was a while since she had one of those feelings.  

'The  word no will not be in my  vocabulary, not this night.'

Her eyes which were like an amber glow gazed back at him from her tiny face practically submerged beneath all that hair on her head. She was dressed in a most seductive lingerie as if she was expecting him and the scent she was wearing smelled divine.  He was suddenly fill with hope for them.

Eric bit under his bottom lip and his dick stood at attention.  'Down boy.'  He was afraid that if she saw how aroused he was, that would scare the daylight out of her and he needed his wife this night.  

A beautiful , yet subtle aroma embodied the entire room. He had no idea what it was but it certainly awakened all his senses. She looked at his reflection in the mirror and what she saw scared her yet excited her at the same time.  She recalled what he said earlier about being so hard he could break through a wall.    

There was an unspoken understanding between them.  Without saying a word, he took the brush from her hand and gently brushed her hair as he gazed at her reflection in the mirror. He then placed the brush on the vanity and picked her up. He placed her gently on the bed as if she was fragile.