Chapter 33. A little More Magic

"Eric, Luke!" Seena screamed. 

"Would you let them shoot your mother – I am your mother." Seena screamed at Eric and Luke. 

"Stop the lying, I am their mother," Sahita screamed at Seena.  

The two women started to turn on  each other.

Eric stopped in his tracks at hearing what the women said.  He  looked at Luke. Luke looked back at him. They both knew what the other was thinking.  Is it possible that they  were brothers  and not cousins? 

"I should blow them the fuck away," Eric said.

"Aye," Luke responded.

"You going to listen to these two desperate bitches? Go see about your wife.  I will deal with them." Linden said.

They hurried outside to see about Tanya, happy yet scared.

Tanya was laying on the ground writhing as if in pain. Linden was on the phone calling for an ambulance and giving the address of where they were.  "A coptor would be best," he yelled into the phone.

"I can see that your uncle is a powerful man," Luke said.

"Yep, but humble unless you fuck with him." 

Eric and Luke knelt by her side.  Luke checked her pulse.  "Her heart rate is crazy high as if she been running for miles." 

Eric picked her up as if she was a rag doll and held her close. "I am so fucking sorry.  You didn't want to go that wedding and I talked you into going," he cried.

"Take her inside so I can check her out." Luke said.

Linden was perplexed.  "How did she get here though? We came this way and she was not here when we got here.  Someone brought her here, but who?" He issued orders to search the grounds and that everyone should be on high alert.  "Bombo cloth." he cursed

Luke went ahead looking for a room to put Tanya. He found a bedroom downstairs close to the living area.  A man dressed in dark hoodie  appeared at the door carrying several containers.  "Medical supplies," the man announced.  Eric  told the man where to put the  medical supplies.   

'He looks familiar, the way he carries himself but I cant place him.  I know he was not on the boat with us.

Eric  couldn't remember seeing this guy  on the boat.  He was dressed in a navyblue hoodie pulled over his head.  All Linden's men were dressed in camouflage  outfits.  

Eric  turned to ask the man, but he had disappeared as quickly as he appeared. 

Eric turned to Luke.  "The guy that was just here ... who brought in the medical supplies, do you remember seeing him on the boat?"

"Nope, he was not on the boat.  I would have noticed."

"Strange, he said the boss told him to bring the supplies in." Eric said.

 "Maybe he is someone from the island your uncle told to meet him here with the supplies." 

Eric continued to look after the man, still a bit perplexed.  "That must be it."   

Eric was beyond thankful that his uncle thought of everything. Medical supplies were the last thing on his mind, but the man traveled like an organized army.

Eric lay Tanya out on the bed. She was bear footed, wet,  bloody and crying. There was no sound coming from her only tears falling down her face.  This picture of his wife would be engrained in his mind for eternity along with the hatred he felt for the woman he called mother all his life.  He was scared to ask Luke what was happening to her.