Chapter 48. Life Little Things

Eric walked Tanya out to her car.  She was headed West and him North.  

"I cant believe I made you talk me into hooking up at this hotel."

Tanya laughed.  "It didn't take much to talk you into going." 

"Nope, I was walking around with a hard dick since last night."

"Well I could tell that you like your treat."

"Like? I fucking love it.  All I could do was hum.  You are kinky as fuck."

"I am married to a Kinky as fuck dude."  

"We have to talk later about what happened in that hotel room.  Like when, how, where you learn to do what you did." He said getting all serious.

"Eric you taught me.  Its just that we have not been on the same page for a long time for me to do it." 

He fixed her hair and kissed her again.  "Did I tell you today how much I love you?"

"Yes," 

"Let me tell you again, I fucking love you."

Tanya laughed.  "Will I ever get you to stop cursing?" 

Eric smiled that lopsided smile.  "No fucking way."

He said goodbye to Tanya and headed to his truck.  He could not believe who was headed his way.  

'What the fuck is she doing at a hotel this early in the day, then again she is probably wondering the same about me.'  

He was sure that she was at the hotel  fucking someone's husband.  

"I thought that was you.  Who was that you just kissed.  Hmm things cant be that great at home if you fucking around this early in the day.  I wonder what your prim and proper wife  would say about this?"

'Prim and proper? That is laughable considering what just happened in that hotel room. She has no fucking  clue who my wife is.'

He was tempted to tell her to go and tell Tanya, but then again he did not want this crazy bitch anywhere near his family.  

"That sounds like a threat to me, or is it blackmail?  Are you threatening me Lola?"

"I am just wondering what you are up to with a woman that is not your wife."

"It's none of your fucking business.  Do you like your job at the bank?" Eric asked.

"I loved my job working for you." She replied.

'Is this bitch trying to blackmail me into giving her back her job?' 

"Who or what is  most precious to you Lola?" He asked.

Lola's eyes popped out.  "Now who is threatening who?" 

"You are fucking with the wrong person.  You should be careful that you don't lose that job or something  even more precious to you.   Stay the fuck away from me and my wife."  He said  and walked off.

                                                                                             ************

Rick was fuming when Eric walked into the office later that morning.  Linden was also there.  Eric shook his head as he heard  his father complaining to Linden about him.  Of late Eric thought he could do nothing right in his father's eyes.  Eric wondered why  Linden was there.  It was very rare that Linden left his compound in the hills to visit the business.

'Tell me Dad didn't call Linden in to complain about me.'

Linden rarely checked in unless he was needed.  He tend to leave the running of the business to Eric and Rick.  Eric thought, however,  that this was good that he was there, becasue he wanted to talk to both his father and Uncle about Tanya's project.   Before Rick could call him into his office to chastise him for being late again, Eric called them both into his office.