Chapter 25. Poking The Bear

Tanya and Sharon peeked through the window at Eric and Didi.  They could not hear what was said but they could tell by the gestures that Eric was angry.  

"Well it's about time he stood up to that bitch," Sharon said.

Tanya looked at Sharon.  "What does that mean?"

"She is always up to her little games, like pretending to be drunk so Eric or one of the guys could take her home; I wont let Eli near her." Sharon said.    

Eric was beyond pissed to find Didi at the house.  

"Don't try to distract me from what you did here.  I know Tanya did not invite you here today; I was there last night and heard what she said to you, remember?" 

"I just wanted  to show her the collection, I swear Eric that is all it is.  She did not mind me stopping by." 

"You think you know me Didi? You think you know my wife? You have no fucking clue who you are dealing with here."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I am saying that coming here and forcing your way into my house and on my family is  a fucking red line."

"Is that a threat Eric? Are you threatening me?"

"I tell you this, don't fucking pull this again or you will wish you never knew me."

"I am sorry." 

"Fucking leave now and don't  fucking look back  or you might just turn into a pillar of salt."

Didi hissed her teeth and got into her car.  Eric bent over at the car window. "Don't fuck with me Didi; when it comes to my wife and daughter, I don't take prisoner."

Eric walked back to the house and Tanya and Sharon ran and took a seat, pretending that they were not just peeking at him outside and trying to eavesdrop on his conversation.  Eric looked from Tanya to Sharon, knowing exactly what they were up to. 

"Sharon? Don't you have some place you need to be? Eric asked still pumped up from his conversation with Didi.

"No, I don't." Sharon answered looking at her nails.

Eric picked up her bag and shoved it at her.  "This yours? Take you your shit and go; I need to talk to my wife ALONE," he said with much emphasis. 

Sharon got up and gave him a dirty look.  "Remember  Eric, If you sleep with dogs, then you wake up with fleas."  

"Get the fuck out of here and don't give me any of your parables.  I  am not in the mood for your shit."

                                                                                          <><><><><><>

Once Sharon left he turned on Tanya.  "What were you thinking letting that woman in the house?"

"Didi  is your friend Eric," Tanya shouted.

"Didi is not my friend; she is a client for heaven sake.  I told you that.  When was the last time I brought home a client? I have a place of business Tanya and that is where business is conducted or at a public place, not at home."    

"What if she had a gun? Well why am I worried about that? You  have your own gun."  

"You don't have to bring up the shooting incident every time you open your mouth; I said that I was sorry that I shoot you."

Eric looked at her.  "Are you?" 

"Yes I am," She cried.

"Look, you should not let anyone in the house that you don't know or didn't invite.  I thought you knew that."