sɪxᴛʏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER SIXTY

OMNISCIENT
SATURDAY
MARCH 28, 2023👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏽‍♂️
LAS, VEGAS🌆

Devon and Elia held on to each other while dancing to their wedding song while all their family members danced as well also. Camera men were snapping pictures like crazy. At this moment Elia was so happy and glowing.

She looked into Devon's eyes giving him a kiss on his lips while he did the same.

"I love you Devy" She was blushing like crazy.

"I love you too mamas" He eyed her lips while speaking.

"How much?" She teased asking, wanting to hear more of his love for her.

"Moon and back...forever ma" Devon tightly wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her extra close.

"Better do" she laid her head on his shoulders with a blush upon her face.
_________

OMNISCIENT
MONDAY
MARCH 31, 2023
LAS, VEGAS🏙

"We really are finally married!!" Elia kissed Devon lips as they laid back in their king size bed.

"Last night was too fun man" Devon stated while grabbing his shirt to put it on.

"Hmm I'm sleepy but let me go call our babies' ' Elia cooed, grabbing her phone.

"We are just 1 week away from them just chill" Devon grabbed her phone.

"Devy stop playing! I want to see my babies" Elia tried to grab the phone.

"Nah In the shower first" He stated with a stern look.

"Fine!"
_________________

"Mommyy!!!" Semlla stood up smiling brightly at the Iphone her grandmother holded in her hands.

"Hi stinka butt! You look so cute! Where y'all going?" Elia asked, watching Devon spray perfume all around his body.

"I'm going to go to DISNEY WORLD! To see princess Tianaaa" She screamed happily.

"Awww we went there when you were this small" Elia made a size with her fingers.

"I don't remember..where's daddy?"

"I'm here princess....you look pretty where your brother is?" Devon asked, smiling at his daughter who was so beautiful to him. He's so glad Elia was the first to bare his child.

"He's right there!" She turned the camera around showing Mason sitting down on the couch with a nonchalantly expression while eating his Cheetos.

"This boy is bad as hell," Devon cracked up at his son. "He looks like me so much but he has your personality!" Elia laughed.

After having a conversation with their kids and Devon grandmother. They said their goodbyes.
_________