ғɪғᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIFTYNINE

OMNISCIENT
WEDNESDAY
MARCH 5, 2020💙
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

Elia signed heavily, feeling pressure in front of her vagina. Devon texted everybody that his baby was coming.

"Bae take a deep breath" he said while taking the elevator. Devon and Elia's house had an elevator since Elia said she hated walking up the stairs.

Semlla ran towards her dad struggling to hold her baby brother's emergency bag.

Devon carefully placed Elia inside of his car and lifted up Semlla and grabbed the emergency bag from her. He strapped Semlla inside of the car and placed the bag beside her and got into his car on his way to the hospital while rubbing her stomach.

Pulling up to the hospital Devon screamed for help while nurses and doctors rushed out with a wheelchair.

Placing Elia inside of it. He followed behind them with Semlla in his arms while holding the emergency bag.

______

"One more push ma'am! I see the baby head"

Elia cried, getting emotional and Devon even cried looking at her in pain.

He just wanted his son to come out and stop playing. She took a deep breath while pushing out one more time. Cries enter the room.  Her head fell back as she caught her breath. Devon cut the cord while nurses cleaned up Mason while he cried.

Devon cleaned Elia face with an tissue

"Your beautiful thank you for giving me a son" he kissed her lips and she smiled, kissing him back.

"Where's Mason?" Elia felt the sleep taking over her but she wanted to see Mason and hold him first.

The nurses came back with Mason placing him on her chest. She cooed at his face and he looked exactly like her. She wiped her tears studying his features. Devon kissed his son's forehead and Mason smiled a little. Elia laughed looking at her son who was smiling for no reason.

____

OMNISCIENT
SATURDAY
MARCH 28, 2020👰🏾‍♀️🤵🏽‍♂️
LAS, VEGAS🌆

"Mommy you look so pretty" Semlla says while looking at her mother Elia.

Elia was standing there in her wedding dress getting ready for her wedding. Tae was doing her hair. While Michelle did her makeup and Devon aunt was wiping her eyes she was crying everytime she looked in side the mirror she couldn't believe she was getting married.  She dream of this.

"Thank you baby your dress looks so pretty too" she looked down at her 6 year old daughter who blushed while spinning around her in dress.

Meanwhile Mason was with the men. He was 3 years old. He was sleeping right now because his uncle Zack fed him a bottle which placed him to sleep. Zack's son  Jason, who is Michelle's child , was sleeping right next to Mason.

Mason was different from Semlla he kept to himself like his dad and mugged anyone that smile at his mother.

"Bro this is your big wedding day" Jimmy came inside clapping his hands.

"Yeah I can't believe this. I remember me saying I would never date again. Now i ni**a got 2 kids and he is getting married" Devon smirked looking at himself inside of the mirror brushing his waves.

"Yeah yeah son you are a part of the husband group now jhit" His father started making all the other men laugh. Which also caused Mason to pop his head up mugging everyone.

"Lil man you mean just like Devon when he was a baby" one of Devon's other uncles stated.

"We are about to get ready" His mother came inside looking at her son. She was so proud of him and his career. He was so busy with booking shows and going to awards. They didn't even have time to get the wedding together.

Devon and Elia were supposed to get married in 2021 they did though but it wasn't a big a** wedding they did it in the living room together by themselves with a preacher.

______

First group to walk down the aisle were Jimmy and Alexis, everyone cooed at her stomach. Her and Jimmy were finally dating and she was getting married to him by the end of the month. The 2nd group was Zack and Michelle. Both of them already had their wedding a long time ago since they were the first ones in the group to get married and their baby boy was walking in front of them.  The 3rd group was Von and Stella both of them got married in 2020. Von holded their 1 month old daughter Bella.

The 4th group was the little kids. Kayla, who was now 10 years old, is Elia's cousin. Was leading all the small babies who were already walking. She was showing them what to do, which is throwing the roses out of the basket. Everyone was giggling and watching them while recording.

Final last group was Elia and Mr.Blacks.

Devon saw his wife coming out. He was trying to hold in his tears but she was so beautiful to him he couldn't.

"YASSS" Tae said out loud with his boyfriend standing right next to him. Making everyone laugh while recording.

Elia finally reached in front of her husband, both of them smiled at each other. He pulled off her bridal veils and he licked his lips and bit on it.

"Boii stop doing all that going to make that woman faint" The priest said, making everyone laugh out loud. "I can't help it man I can't" Devon said laughing too.

The priest said what he had to say and made the both of them exchange rings.

"Do you take Elia to be your wife?"

"I do" Devon said looking into her eyes

"Do you take Devon to be your husband?"

"I do" Elia said looking right back at him

"You may now kiss the bride"

The both of them shared a passionate kiss.

At this moment she became Mr.Famous Thang's wife.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!