ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏᴏɴᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYONE

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
SEPTEMBER 19, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA 🌃

"You done?"

"I just finish all my online classes. I- owww!! sh*ttt!" I felt pain in my chest.

"Rose you okay? sit down sit down" Devon panicked.

"it's the baby Devon I don't know whats wrong we need to go to the hospital" I cried my chest was hurting me.

"I'm going to get your clothes" he ran upstairs.

I was now 7 months my belly was getting bigger and bigger. most of the time its hard for me to sleep because I don't like sleeping on my side.

I mostly like to sleep on my stomach but since Semlla is there.  I can't sleep that way. "Let's go" he helped me get up and we went straight to his car.
________________

We arrived to the hospital my chest continued bothering me more. "HELP US" Devon screamed. The nurses rush to me with a wheelchair and pulled me into a room. They helped me get up so I can laid down on the bed.

———

"Ms. Elia the reason why your chest is hurting you is because you were having heart burns the baby is fine. But her hair is growing so your feeling the side of affects of it. I'm going to give you pregnancy pain killers so you won't feel anything. Your fine and healthy don't worry. "

The doctor explained to me and Devon. She left to get the information I needed.

"thank god the baby is fine- that sh*t got a ni**a scared Semlla" he kissed my stomach and rubbing it.

"I can't wait to this baby drop this chest pain ain't it" I complained.

"be strong for me Elia you got this" he kissed my lips.

"this is your fault" I smacked my teeth.

"sorry mamas" he said kissing my cheek while I mugged his big a** forehead.
____________

We pulled up to his mother house. "The baby is fine? you okay?" She asked giving me tea.

"yes she's fine...I'm okay too" I said.

"my baby is bad as hell" Devon said laughing at my pain.

"stop Devon you getting me mad" I said smacking my teeth.

"leave her alone!" His mom smacked his arm.

"but-never mind" he walked upstairs to his room.

"I'm going to sleep if you need anything just take what you want" his mom kissed my forehead.

"thank you" I said sitting down on the couch watching some random show.

Later on I turned off the TV.  I was feeling horny but Devon was probably asleep.

I walked up the stairs and I walked into his room. He was sleeping with his gray sweat shorts and no shirt.

He looked so peaceful sleeping but I wanted some di*k. "Devy wake up" I shaked him.

"wait- what? the baby is giving you trouble?" he ran his hand down his face.

"yes she's fine but I'm not" he looked at me confused. I got up and pulled off my sweatpants and tooked off my shirt. I only had my panties on.

My bare breast was the only thing out.

Devon stared at me in shock "it's 3am.....how are you horny?" He asked rubbing his face again.

"babe please give me some and I will leave you alone" I walked towards him.

I pulled his di*k out of his pants.

I stroked it with my hands getting a groan out of him.

"Let me" He stopped me and pushed me on the bed.

He spread my legs pulling my panties off then he massaged my clit.

"Please" I bit my lip wanting him do just more than that.

I loved the head but I wanted him more than ever. "Devon please" I begged.

He came up and kissed my stomach all way up to my breast and sucked on them and kissed my lips he got off of me and pulled down his sweat pants some more.

His di*k was rock hard. He pulled my legs towards him.

"lemme know if I'm hurting you" he kissed me. I nodded as he enter inside of me halfway I moaned to the feeling. I squeezed his arms. He continued stroking me slow trying not to hurt me.

I wanted it so bad. He only gave me half of his 10 inch di*k.  I heard him groaned.

"Fu*kkk sh*tt Elia" he said pushing all of it inside of me and paused breathing hard.

"Fu*k you going to make me bust quick" he chuckled groaning. "Nut in me" I moaned.

I felt him release inside of me "I love you" he kissed my neck.  "I love you uhh" I moaned coming too.

  "turn around and put this pillow in front of you" he gave me a comforable pillow.

I laid on it making sure I don't hurt the baby. He grabbed both of my legs

" arch your back a little".  I did what he said. I felt him inside of me once again.

He started to pound into me while I screamed into pillow. I rotated my hips back so I can feel all of him.

"keep doing that nice and slow sh*tttt" he smacked my rear.

I whined against his di*k making him groaned

"Come for daddy" he rubbed my clit while I whined on his di*k.

"Yesss oh my goodnessss right theree" I cried out gripping the pillow

"Hmm you want more of this di*k?"

"Yess! give it to me daddy"

"Shhh before they hear us aight?" Devon kissed my neck making me smile.

"Your the one who asked me a question" I whispered to him.

"I know but just say that in my ear mamas" He roughly thrusted into me making me whimper.

He did that over and over again until I came and he followed up inside me.

After that we took a shower together and fell asleep.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!