ғᴏʀᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYSEVEN

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
OCTOBER 3, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"Would you guys like to know the gender or keep it a secret?" The nurse asked looking at my baby

"should we?" Devon asked me. I thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah we would like to know" I squeeze Devon hands nervously

"ummm let's see.....it's a boy" The nurse said. 

"I know lil man was in there" Devon smiled excitedly.

"I'm happy Semlla is going to have a little brother".

"Only if she knew what was going on but she is sleeping" Devon checked on her.

"okay we are done and congratulations again as you should know I will have to give you new prescriptions for the back pain or heart burns" she spatted and she got up left.

"We needa buy a bigger house and buy a new car I'm going to get an appointment today" Devon said pulling out his phone.

"yeah we need a bigger house since we didn't have time to buy one when Semlla came here" he said.

I agreed placing my shirt over my 4 month stomach. I found out I was actually pregnant in July the symptoms only showed later on in September. I got up and pushed the stroller.
____

"Yeah it's a boy guysss" I cooed to my mother and grandma on the phone.

"ITS A BOY FINALLY" Stella came into the camera.

"girl this is my second time pregnant bye" I laughed.

"this better be your last time over here popping kids" my mom glared at me.

"sorry mom we did use protection which is birth control" I said feeling bad.

"girl I'm joking but dead a**" my mom laughed and I fake laugh with her.

We said our goodbyes and hang up the phone.

"Devon are you finish with work? I need some Lucky's bae" I whined on the phone.

"I'm on my way and yes I have it. I know you was going to ask for it. Where pumpkin at?" He smiled.

"She's at grandma house...she loves being there" I said.

He frowned "I wanted to spend time with my baby" he glared at me.

"Devon we was just with her a while ago" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't be rolling them eyes at me!" He glared at me.

"I can roll them if I want to Devon" I said bluntly.

"When I come home you are going to see" he hanged up the phone.

"And I-opp" I said to myself. I knew I was in trouble.

I took a look at my lock screen it was Devon lifting up Semlla with me standing there with my cap and gown on.

Dam I miss graduation day I thought.

________________________________

I was sleeping peacefully with Devon until I heard the phone ringing.

"Devon get that" I whined trying to sleep in peace.

"what??" He moved around in the bed

"GET THE PHONE!" I screamed annoyingly.

"okay dam" he answered the phone. I got up and looked at him. His face looked angry

"grandma what is you trying to say?" He asked trying to understand what she's saying on the phone.

"WHAT THE FU*K? what do you mean Semlla is not in side of her crib?" I jumped up off the bed and walked towards Devon.

"Devon what's going on?" I asked feeling my heart beat fast.

"The police is over there? Okay I'm coming my baby better be there or I'm killing somebody" he hung up the phone.

"Devon what's going on ?what happened to Semlla?" I asked again.

"I don't know what the fu*k is going on but grandma woke up and she said Semlla wasn't in the crib we need to go over there right now! The police is there baby be calm okay your pregnant" hearing those words wasn't easy for me I started crying and Devon hugged me.

"Devon what if someone took her from us how can she leave her crib when theres no window in that room" I cried shaking. "I don't know what's going on but I'm going to go over there! Put on some clothes we got to go!" He said hurrying up.

______

"Sir you need to clam down or you will be arrested" the police officer told Devon while he cursed everyone out.

I cried while Tae and Alexis calm me down. "Stella is on her way Elia" Michelle told me I nodded.

"how can she go missing like that? This doesn't make no fu*king sense and why are the police moving so dam slow!" Von asked Devon after the police left.

" I don't know we need to take this sh*t to the warehouse I don't if someone is out to get me and took my babygirl but I will kill a ni**a whole family if they hurt my mine" Devon clenched his jaw.

"Elia what the f̶u̶c̶k̶?" Stella camed out her car with her girlfriend "where my nicest?" Stella asked crying. "calm down bae okay" her girlfriend calmed her down.

" I don't know.... grandma doesn't know neither. Not even mama" I said shaking.

"the police got me fu*k up this is why I  always got to do sh*t on my own" Devon grabbed my hand.

"I can't breathe! My baby!!" I cried out for Semlla.

"baby please calm down for you hurt the baby okay? I'm going to find her I promise! you know I love you and Semlla and I will be a dumb a** not to find her!" he hugged me so tight.

"Devon I just want my baby" I cried into his shirt.
______

It was 9 hours since Semlla was gone....missing. The police didn't even care about this case.

Devon was at the warehouse with Jimmy, Zack and Von.

"I just realized something has anybody heard from Ella and Tasha, Alicia in all of this cause they didn't even came???" Tae said making everybody think hard.

"you think that girl would kidnap her own nicest?" Alexis asked while we all sat on the bed.

Michelle was rubbing my head and calming me down.

"if my sister did that sh*t I swear the god" Stella said getting upset.

"We need to find out where they stay at" Tae said seriously.

"you know where Stella is?" Michelle asked.

"I don't know where the fu*k do they live I wasn't really friends with them like that only Ella knows all there business let's check social Media"

They pulled out their phones. I sat up waiting for something "What the fu*k look at what Alicia posted" Tae showed us.

Bit*hes will take somebodies man and expect bad things not to happened to them🤪

"that bit*h! I knew it I knew it" Stella pulled her hair into a bun.

"we don't know if she was posting that towards someone else" Michelle said.

"Michelle do she still want Zack?" Tae asked.

"I don't know" she said honestly.

"then that means that tweet is towards Elia." Tae says. "I'm going to kill that bit*h" I finally spoke up making everyone look at me.

Do you guys think Semlla has been kidnapped by Tasha or Devon enemies?

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!