ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE

ELIA POV
FRIDAY
MAY 8, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

Stella and my grandma heard about what happened between my mother and dad.

They had came over to my house. Devon sent men to put my stuff in boxes and send them overnight.

"what your mother did was disrespectful and I'm going to be there for you and the baby through out the whole pregnancy" My grandmother stated.

"I got a lil baby to take care of again besides Kayla and the others" my grandma hugged me while I cried. I was really emotional because my mom really kicked me out.

But I already expected that to happened. I just wanted it to be not true. Crazy how things escalated quickly.

Devon wasn't here he was at work I didn't want to cry infront of him.

"I'm moving out her house Elia. I got an amazing job offer and I'm buying a house for my self" my sister Stella explained. "I'm so proud of you" I said hugging her.

I love Stella so much. Tae and Stella is planning a baby shower for me. My grandma was staying over to cook me. Some food and I was happy because a bit*h was starving.

I have been gaining a little weight on my thighs and butt since the baby was growing inside of me.
_________

It was night time and  I was sleeping. I heard noises down stairs which made me scared so I looked beside me and Devon wasn't there. I got up and went inside his closet and grabbed his gun and took it off safety. I walked down the steps slowly and I looked inside the living room.

I dropped my gun out of fear.  "Sh*t! Devon you scared me" I said out of breath.

"what the fu*k you doing with my gun Elia" he asked picking it up.  "I thought someone was in here" I said going inside the kitchen.

"no one would be in here chill" he said to me.

"okay what ever" I said going into the fridge for grapes and then I grabbed some chips and chicken from earlier- ou some fries. I placed the cold food into the microwave then heat it up, took it out when it was done.

I placed it on the table. Devon looked at me like I'm crazy. "what??" I said stuffing food in my mouth while sitting down. "Why you eating all that sh*t at once?? Don't dodo on my bed tonight" he said seriously. 

"Shut up Devon and leave me alone. Who sh*ts on their bed? NOT ME! So stop bothering me"

He came behind me and I felt his print on my back.

"stoppp Devon let me eatt" I said trying to eat my chips.

"Let's do sum" he kissed my neck.

"NO! Devon your too rough. Your not going to hurt my baby" I said trying to push him off of my back.

"I did my research mamas the baby don't feel nothing" I looked at him in shock because he is actually doing research about the baby.

"really?" I asked.

"yes really" he said touching my pvssy.

"Devon please let me eat I'm not horny" I said whining.

"okay fine" he said with an attitude and then he went up stairs.

Such a cry baby.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!