ғɪғᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIFTYFOUR

DEVON POV
FRIDAY
DECEMBER 1, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"Mamas you ready?" I screamed from downstairs while holding Semlla

"YEAHH Devon" I heard her foot steps which means she was coming downstairs

"Damm" I licked my lips looking at what was mine.

(I made a pregnant stomach 💀)- A/N

" why you staring at me like that?"she asked grabbing a water bottle to place in side of her purse.

"your so beautiful mamas... Im so lucky Semlla" she looked at me clueless

"Yo mama beautiful and fine baby that's what I'm saying" Elia blushed at my words

"Mama" Semlla said smiling at me

"yeah Semlla your mama is fine. That's why you having a brother" I said laughing and she clapped her hands laughing along

"Both of you guys are a mess I swear" Elia shaked her head at us
_________

"All your family really camed Devon woww" Elia said as I pulled up to the scene.

"Yeah this is really big for me I can't wait until you hear it" I kissed her

We came out the car.  The security opened the backdoor so we can get inside first. While everyone was coming into the front door. We walked up a couple of stairs until we reached the VIP sections. I had to make sure my wife and my child was safe up here.

I had the best top securities up in here. I wasn't playing no games. You never know who would want to take you out on your special day.

"Babe this is pretty as hell you did your sh*t" Elia looked around

"Yeah I have a lot of snacks up here. In case you guys get hungry and the bathroom is right here for y'all. I had to make sure y'all straight" I said getting ready to go downstairs where everyone was at.

I could see everything. The place I set up for my babygirl and my wife was a nice VIP section.  It had a balcony where you can see all the people coming in.

I went downstairs with my other securities with me. I had 8 other securities upstairs with my wife. Walking into the crowd my family clapped for me.

It felt so good to have family there for you during times like this.

The most person I wanted to hear a feedback from was Elia. This album was made directly for her and other people.

"Bro congratulations" my uncle and I did a hand shake