ғᴏʀᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYNINE

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

At the warehouse we was setting up the plan to save my baby. I was really nervous because I can't believe Tasha would go this far to hurt my child.

I'm pretty sure she has Semlla and Ella right behind her including Alicia.

"Elia you staying right here..I hope you know that" Devon said looking at me.

"I'm not staying here when my child is in danger" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually you are we got this" Devon says.

"Yeah right" I said dryly. I still was going to go whether he like's it or not.
....

I got up and went inside of the office when Devon wasn't looking.

I grabbed one of my duffle bags that had a black jumpsuit with sneakers. I even grabbed my gun secretly that I brought. I was going to get my child today no matter the cost.

I know I'm pregnant with my 2nd child but I won't harm him. I have a major back up plan in case Devon plan doesn't work.

"We about to leave. Tasha texted me back saying she wants to see me" Devon screamed from downstairs.

"OK BE CAREFUL" I walked down stairs just to see what my man was wearing around this hœ.

He was wearing a nice black suit my jaw dropped.

"why you getting all fine for this bit*h?" I asked feeling my jealousy kicking in.

"oh sh*t" Zack came inside sitting down on the coach to see what was going to happen next.

"To save our daughter. I told Tasha we are going on a date" he fixed his tie looking in the mirror.

" And then she will lead me back to her house" he finished.

I walked up to him grabbing his di*k from the outside.

"Don't give way my di*k to this hœ... or I will gladly shoot the both of you guys and get my daughter myself" I smiled happily walking away.

Leaving Devon shook.

______
DEVON POV
SATURDAY
OCTOBER 7, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

I left the warehouse driving to this address Tasha give to me.

Pulling up to her house it looked nice she came out her house talking to somebody I couldn't see. Looked like a serious conversation and with that she came to my car.

I came out my car opening the door for her and she giggled. I slightly rolled my eyes at this bit*h.

"I'm happy about this date Devon. I'm happy you came to your senses and left that little girl alone" she blushed.

"Yeah I'm happy too. I'm glad that is Semlla gone and I don't have to worry about her bugging me about that no more" I lied straight to my teeth.