ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏsɪx

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYSIX

ELIA POV
FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 29, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"Her room is full of baby sh*t" Devon complained about how Semlla room is full of a lot of stuff from the baby shower.

"Imma buy a new house when Semlla gets here" he said getting up off the ground after opening up one of her toys and placing it on the shelf.

"wait we buying a new house??" I said excitedly.

"yea " he said packing the emergency bag.

"ouuu I can't wait" I hugged him from the behind.

"your stomach is on my back" he laughed. "duhh where else would it be" I said sitting down on the cute couch we had in Semlla room.

"umm Elia we need to talk" Devon pulled out a chair and sat infront of me.

"is everything okay?" I asked him
because his face expressions didn't seem good.

"not really.....you want to know how I really got arrested??" He asked and I nodded. "your dad" he said calmly.

"WHAT? YOU MEAN MY DAD?" I screamed. "Bae calm down okay?" He massaged my thighs.

"ok Devon explain?" I said with a pout.

"so I had a duffle bag with guns in it because you know my job those guns are for my security guards and I had an permit for it and someone called saying I use those guns to kill people and stuff so thats why the police pulled me over someone gave them my license plate. when I got to the police station they had FBI asking me questions I ain't say sh*t but I want my lawyer.

When my lawyer camed the next day he told me one of his friends that was working at the police station and said the person who called the police on me was a man and my lawyer got the number from his friend and I tracked it down which lead to your dad. It had his last name on it and showed the address which is your grandma house" he explained to me I can see the hurt in his eyes.

I grasped when he told me all of that. I can't believe my own father would try to send Semlla father to jail while she not even born.

What would of happened if the judge was petty and didn't like black people! The love of my life would of been in jail.

"Devon I--I--I I'm so sorry I just can't believe he would go that far to make me miserable" I cried hugging him.

"I'm sorry baby don't cry aight? what I told you?" Devon said kissing my cheek and wiping my tears. "don't cry w-when stuff gets rough" I responded pouting.

"Alright I love you don't worry" He kissed my lips.

" I know but Devon I really thought I wasn't going to see you again" I squeeze his hands looking into his eyes.

"I promised you I wasn't going to be there for long I'm smart but I never been arrested. If I wanted someone hurt. My people would of done it! That's why they let me out" he explained. I nodded at him once I felt Semlla feet against my stomach.

"she's kicking Devon" I laughed at the feeling of Semlla little feet.

Devon poked my stomach bothering her while she poked him back. "this sh*t weird" he said as he continue bothering her.

"stop Devy your making her mad she's kicking hard" I said laughing real hard. Every time she kicks hard it makes me laugh.

"she want to fight with her daddy! don't let me go into your mama pvssy to beat yo a**" he said poking me once more.

"Devon okay stop!! Move!! Now you just bullying my baby" I said pushing his hands. "I'm not done yet" he said trying to come close to my stomach.

"MOVE DEVON you gonna make my baby come out before her due date" I giggled pushing away.

"imma let you slide Semlla!!" He screamed at her.

"stop playing with my child" I said trying to fold my arms.

"you can't even fold your arms" he laughed at me. "shut up and go buy me food" I said glaring at him and walking out of Semlla room.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!