ғɪғᴛʏsɪx

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIFTYSIX

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
DECEMBER 20, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

@ladyD_❤︎50,100 likes1,000 view commentsNever posted🤎

@ladyD_
❤︎50,100 likes
1,000 view comments
Never posted🤎

@taetae_ bit*h you need to be doing my makeup 😍😩 replying to @taetae_ @ladyD_ I will😭😭😭
@toosii2x 😩

I still wasn't speaking to Devon. I just needa a break from him and here he is commenting on my picture.

My grandma was out at work while I was in her house by myself since Devon was with Semlla for today.

Our conversation on the phone was awkward since all we had to do was talk about our daughter Semlla. I was feeling so hungry right now but I was lazy to get up and make something to eat until Devon texted me.

 I was feeling so hungry right now but I was lazy to get up and make something to eat until Devon texted me

I was going to take a quick shower to relax my muscles my whole body feels really sore.

This baby was killing me after this I ain't having no more kids . New Years was coming and I was going to be 20 years old soon.

I was wondering what I wanted to do for my birthday. I didn't wanna do too much but that's different when you are friends with people that do hood rat sh*t.

Coming out the shower and drying myself I wrapped my towel around me. Devon texted me saying "open up the door" I opened up the door and Semlla was sleeping on his shoulders.

"She fell asleep on you" I kissed her cheeks.

"yeah she bad as hell I'm happy she's sleeping where is her room?" He asked.