ғᴏᴜʀ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FOUR

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
APRIL 1, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

ELIA POVSATURDAY APRIL 1, 2018MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

I was really nervous about this date. And I was up all night regretting saying "yes" to Devon.  I also forgot to ask my parents about this date with Devon. I went inside the shower already and shaved down my whole damn body.

I was just sitting down on my bed in my room thinking about how to ask my parents to hang out with a boy and what my dad is going to think? You know what, who cares? I mean my sisters do it all the time. Oh let me describe my fit. I have on a blue sundress with clear slides. I placed my box braids in a bun. My nails are white and my toes since I had them done yesterday with Stella.

(basic a** outfit I couldn't think of one😭) - A/N

I heard a knock from downstairs so I know that was him sh*t!!!

Since my house was quiet I could hear him knocking. I walked down stairs and my pops opened up the door.

He was standing there looking fine as ever a girl couldn't even denied it anymore. and he had on black sweatpants and a white shirt with white air forces.

"Umm wassup who you came here for because I have 3 daughters and you know.....?" my pops sarcastically asked.

"he came here for me.... sorry pops...I forgot to tell you I was hanging out with a friend" I said quietly but he still can hear me.

I was so nervous. My pops looked at me like I was crazy and he was going to say something until my grandma SAVE MY LIFE.

"Ooh is that Mr.Blacks son looking all handsome come in chile'' my grandma looked at Devon with a smile on her face.

So she knows him?

"Thank you," Devon said, walking in. Ella and Stella came downstairs being nosey. I signed silently.

"How old are you son?" My pops asked. I waited for him to answer because I didn't know myself. I sent a quick prayer to God. 'Please be 17 or 18' I prayed.

"I'm 24 years old just turned last February" Devon said calmly. My heart dropped to my a**. This is a grown a** man.

"Oops, that's the case" Ella said, laughing a little.

"I'm sure they're just friends..." my grandma said towards my dad trying to convince him.

"yeah we are friends" I said. I hope so. 

"You can't be friends with a grown a** man Elia," Ella said, rolling her eyes at me.

"Actually you can..first-" I was going to until Devon interrupted me.