ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYEIGHT

ELIA POV
SUNDAY
AUGUST 16, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"you look so beautiful" my grandma cooed. Everyone looked at me with a pout.

It was my baby shower and they were getting ready to bring me to the place where it was. I didn't even care for this baby shower. I mean atleast it has free food and gifts.

I was really sad Devon wasn't going to be by my side everyone tried to keep me distracted from thinking about it.

The judge haven't viewed Devon case which is so unfair. 

"put this on" Stella said giving me a blinding fold.  "its going to mess up my make up" I said whining. My make up was so pretty.

"it's not just trust me & come on everybody waiting girl" she took me out the car.

"I hate this I can't see" I said whining again.

"we are almost here okay and 1.....2....3...4 SURPRISEEEE!!!" I opened my eyes and I saw my whole family and Devon's family. I wanted to cried but Stella used a tissue to wipe my tears.

"CONGRATS ITS A GIRL" thats all I heard from my family. I saw light pink cakes. Everything was pretty I can't believe I'm having a babygirl. I saw so many gifts everybody spoiled my baby.

All the little kids and my cousins around my age were running around some of them gave me hugs and complimented me.

Nicki Minaj - Barbie Tingz played loud through out the baby shower.

I was dancing with my best friends. And they were hyping me up. It was a fun time not to think about Devon but then again I get sad all over again.

I was so happy at the moment though.

"I want some food please" I said feeling hungry.

"imma go grab some food" my grandma got up. I was sitting in my chair watching everyone talk to eachother and getting along.

I wish my parents were here.  I'm not even surprise Ella hating a** ain't come but I don't care.

The most person I wanted to be here with was my man. I looked to the side of me and his chair was empty.

I really felt like a single mother this is something I never wanted. I always wanted the person who made me carry their child to be right here next to me.

"Here Elia. I'm going to be back we got to start the game and then open up your babygirl gifts its almost night time".

I nodded my head. I ate my food and I looked out outside I saw that it was getting dark.

Von grabbed the mic "we are going to play a game ONLY LITTLE KIDS IN THIS ONE NO ADULTS AND NO YOUNG ADULTS!!! Every kid is going to have an item a toddler is suppose to use. Elia is going to guess what it is. If she gets it right then thats a point!" he explained the game.

I was excited until he said he got to blind fold me. I sat down on a chair while everyone had their phones out getting ready to take pictures or record.

Tae placed the blind fold on me and the game started. I felt someone walk up to me and gave me an item I touched it. "what the hell is this?" I laughed which made everyone else laughed too.

I touched the item once more and it was a skirt because it felt like one "IT'S A SKIRT!!" I cooed. I heard everybody clapping their hands and screamed "RIGHT ANSWER!".

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!