ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYTHREE

ELIA POV
SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 23, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

Since thanksgiving is coming around. Today me and Devon was going to church. He told me he is was giving money to families and free turkey for the community.

(I know everyone church be giving out free turkey every time thanksgiving comes around😂) - A/N

"you ready? bae because my mama waiting" he asked staring down at me. "yeah" I said staring at myself in the mirror. I had on a yellow dress for church it showed my 8 month stomach.

I know a lot of people will be staring but I don't care.

"You look beautiful" Devon said kissing my cheek. "thank you" I said blushing. We walked downstairs.
"ohh my god your getting big" his mom cooed touching my large belly. "I know she's gonna be one chubby baby" I laughed.

We arrived to the church. I saw everyone staring at Devon when he opened up the door and I wobbled my self out the car. We went inside hand in hand while we walked into the church a lot of men were saying "congratulations" to me and Devon.

Other women were just whispering. "I'm going to go find the preacher aight" he said. I nodded. While he walked away from me. I was standing looking around until I heard someone yelled my name. I turned around and saw Kayla. I walked up to her. "Elia your stomach is so big why?" She grasped.

I smiled "its a baby in there she's a little baby her name is Semlla" I said rubbing my stomach. Kayla also rubbed it with me. "wow thats so cool" she said cheesing.

"ohh there you are" my aunt said to her. "Oh my god Elia your getting big? How many months?" my aunt hugged me. "8 I'm due in december" I said. I look behind her and I saw my mom and dad for the first time since they kicked me out.

I saw both of my sisters and my grandma. Even Ella friends. "Elia your so beautiful...your glowing too how is my grand baby?" my grandma hugged me while my mom grasped at my stomach and Ella eyes went wide at how big I am.

"Semlla is the healthiest! She's been kicking everytime she hears her daddy voice" I said laughing at the way she only kicks when Devon speaks to me "awww she already team daddy and she isn't here yet" Stella said laughing. "yeah" I laughed.

"Is that a wedding ring on your finger? My aunt asked looking at it hard. "no its a promise ring" I showed it to everyone and they all grasped. "you look so pregnant" my mom finally spoke. "yeah" I said dryly while not looking at her.

"where the babys father?" my dad asked being shady and my grandma looked at him like he's crazy. My father is such a miserable a** person "helping the church like he always do such a man" I said being sassy.

He glared at me and my mom pulled him away to sit down mean while Tasha and Ella, Stella was still standing there.

"must be nice to trap the hottest man in Miami" Tasha said flipping her hair laughing and Ella laughed too.

"must be the saddest bit*h to post old pictures of someone who doesn't even want you anymore" I said calmly. Ella and Tasha grasped at me. I walked away to sit next to Mrs. Blacks. "talked to your mom and dad I see?" she asked me.

"not really my dad was being shady and my mom I don't know" I said honestly. It hurts having parents who don't want to fu*k with you over your decision but I didn't really care anymore Devon parents are the best thing that ever happened to Semlla and she doesn't even know it.

The preacher came out with a microphone and with Devon behind him. Women started to fixed their dresses tight again when they saw Devon. They didn't even care if he has a girlfriend and a baby on the way.

"hello hello ladies and gentlemen as you know we have the best man here giving money to our church and Turkey since he was a little boy he has been helping us" the preacher explained while Devon took the mic "yessir what he said" Devon smirked and licked his lips while the ladies cooed at his face expressions.

"FINE MAN!" some women said which made everyone laughed and agreed "I know my wife says so" he said laughing while the old heads screamed "thats right!".

I grasped and blushed at the word "wife".

"Okay thats enough boy got the ladies going crazy in this church lord!" the preacher snatch the mic. "next we will give out the turkey but today is about god and us" he preached. Devon came down the stage and sat next to me while I focus on the preacher.

Devon turned to me smirking......still smirking at me. He rubbed my stomach and whisper in my ear. "I saw that blushed mama" he fixed his tie smiling. I started blushing again ughhh he is making me catch butterflies.
_______________

"Such a beautiful name your baby girl is going be a pretty baby" a old women cooed at me. "thank you" I responded to her.

I walked to where Devon was talking with his friends. "here come big mama" Zack said looking at me. "stop calling me that balls Zack" everyone laughed and Zack glared at me.

"your stomach is too dam big Devon how you deal with that?" Jimmy asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"none of your business lil ni**a" Devon said with hands in his pocket. "I'm going to be a good a** uncle aren't I?" Von came close to my stomach speaking. I laughed.

"unt unt ni**a back away from my baby she only speak to her daddy" Devon mushed his head away from my stomach.

"stop showing off" I said rolling my eyes.

"don't be mad she only kicks at me" he said smiling. "No wonder why! Elia voice is annoying as hell she a Florida baby fosho!" Zack said laughing.

Which made all of them laugh at me.

"my water broke!" I fake panicked.

They all stopped laughing and started screaming which made everyone around us looked. "SHUT UP I'M PLAYING" I said happily they all glared at me.

"you guys are dumb. I hope my water breaks when I'm around Alexis or your mom" I said laughing.

" that wasn't funny Elia" Zack folded his arms.

"fosho wasn't" Devon glared at me while Jimmy kept a straight face.

"fake a** hood ni**as" I rolled my eyes.

"You mean smart hood ni**as why you think we ain't dead yet" Devon folded his arms.

"Chile please!" I smacked my teeth mushing his head making them laugh.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!