ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYNINE

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
DECEMBER 16, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"Sit in the back with her you know how I drive" Devon complained.

"Ni**a you needa stop that sh*t. I was going to sit next to my baby anyway" I sat in the back while Semlla had her eyes open a little bit watching me.

"hey baby" I smiled waving at her and she moved both of her lil hands close to each other.

We just camed out the hospital.  Semlla check up will be next month when shes turns 1 month old.

We finally arrive home and Devon took Semlla out of the car for me.

We walked into the house and Devon took Semlla up to her room to sleep while I look inside of the mirror.

Tae hooked me up. My waist was snatched with this waist trainer and my stomach wasn't that fat. I had a little bit of tummy I guess but I got that from my mama.

I know a lot of girls always feel insecure after having a baby because society always aspect us to have a flat tummy or have model body after giving birth but that's bull sh*t.

So I just snatched off this waist trainer Tae gave me and signed.

"Fu*k it... lil gut tummy for the win" I said to myself.

"why you looking in the mirror bae and you still look beautiful no matter what you think. you know I love a stomach and some a**" Devon hugged me from the behind.

"Thank you bae it's nothing I was just looking" I pulled his hands around my waist more.

"you know I don't trust them doctors you sure we can't fu*k" he kissed my neck.

"Devon stoppp you making me horny" I whined.

" let me put the tip in and I will gave it to you half way" I felt his print on my butt.

I was thinking about it for a second "no Devon" I moved away from him.

He tryna make me pregnant again nope. I heard some one knock on the door and I went to go open it.

My mother was standing there wiping her tears.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Elia I love you and I'm so sorry for kicking you out the house" she hugged me.

I didn't know what to do so I hugged her back. I wanted to cry so bad but
my tears didn't come out. I loved my mom but I really wish she would of think before she talks.

We walked into the living room. "I saw Semlla she's really beautiful and small" my mom told me. Mmm I guess Stella showed her.

"I know I can't believe I'm a mom" I cooed. "did you breast feed yet?" She asked. "no I gave her the formula milk the doctor gave to me. It was a big pack" I said.

"I think you should try breast feeding she will be more connected to you" my mom said giving me tips. "really?" I asked thinking about it. "yes really" she said. Just when she said that I heard Semlla crying and Devon screaming

"why is he screaming" I asked my self then I realized.

"Devon I know you ain't up there bothering her while she's sleeping!?" I screamed so he can hear me.

Devon came down stairs with Semlla "see she stopped crying" he said looking up.

He saw my mom for a quick second. "heyy Mrs.Madison " he said respectively.

"heyy" she said back.

"Give me her" I said to Devon he gave me her and she started crying more. I lifted up my shirt and put my breast in to her mouth it felt weird.

Once I felt her sucking it she stopped crying. "What the fu*k?" Devon dropped her bottle.

"Boy this is what women do" my mom laughed at him.

"I wonder how your milk taste" Devon looked at me curiously and I glared at him because my mom is right there and he is trying to be freaky.

"trust me you don't want to know" my mom said getting up.

"you guys coming to church this Sunday" my mom asked.

"yes I will be there. the preacher wants to see Semlla" Devon said she nodded. She said her good byes and left.

Well at least my mom is speaking to me....

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!