ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYSIX

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
AUGUST 13, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"Mmm- right the-re" I moaned out loud inside of our room.

We were suppose to go to his mother house so she can make a dress for my babyshower since I'm 6 months now.

My baby shower was in 3 days.

Devon and I ended up fu*king because of an petty argument and we haven't stopped we went on and on for hours.

"Like this? you wanna like this?" he said rocking his hips and giving me soft strokes.

"yeesss daddy" I grabbed his back tightly and started shaking.

He was going to move until his hand hit my stomach by accident.

It didn't even hurt but he got scared anyway.

"sh*t! are you alright? I'm sorry mamas" he said panicking. 

"it's okay Devon the baby is fine" I said trying to catch my breath. "your stomach is getting too big we need to find a new position" he got off of the bed.

"but missionary is great" I whined.

" I almost knocked your a** out hell nah"

"because your too aggressive" I said laughing at his face.

"I thought you like aggressive men?" Devon smirked.  "I never- that's not the point anyways lets take a shower and hurry up before your mom kill us" I stated.
____________

"Devon this can't fit me" I whined like a toddler

All of my clothes are starting to not fit since I have been pregnant, this baby is giving me so much weight.

"wear my black sweat pants and here wear this big black shirt" he gave me his clothes.
__

We arrived to his mama house. "What took y'all so long?" She asked kissing my cheek. "she wanted to eat up the
whole house" Devon smacked his teeth lying. "shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

Devon went some where upstairs with his cousins while I'm stuck with these old heads.

"all this booty you got girl" Devon aunt said pulling up my dress.

" I remember when my a** was like that when I was pregnant with Mike" his godmother laughed.

I laughed along with her. " the dress fits perfectly you like it?" his mother pulled out a big mirror.

I took a look my dress and analyze how it look.

It was baby pink it had cute tiny diamonds on it.

(Elia dress)

(Elia dress)

My boobs was showing a little. Only the chest part it wasn't a big deal but I looked so pretty.

"I love it so much I wish I can hug you but the baby is in the way" I laughed rubbing my belly.

"I'm happy you love it lemme call Devon DEVON!!!" His mother called out for him and he walked in side with his cousins. When he saw me in the dress his eyes went wide. I smiled at his facial expressions.

"Goddam" he said coming towards me

"unt unt unt don't touch her just look" his mama pushed him back.

"he was ready to dive in" Von said chuckling. Devon aunt hit his head. 

"why you call me if I can't touch her" Devon frowns while looking at me.

"I just wanted to see your reaction now. Now I know my dress is the best for this baby shower move along" she pushed him and  his cousins out the living room.

"you have that poor man wanting to rip that dress off" his godmother said joking. "he's not ruining my dress" I giggled.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!