ғᴏʀᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYFOUR

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
MAY 8, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌇

(Elia is 19 years old now. I skipped pass her birthday. Semlla is also 5 months now) - A/N

"Why they looking at us like that" " Jimmy said mugging some boys walking pass us. They were mugging them back also. "chill on them cus" Von got up.

"for real if they not on some sh*t we don't got nothing to worry about" Devon told them.

"why y'all so dam rough calm down the fu*k?" I said getting up to go inside. And they all mugged me.

Later on I came back out and noticed Tae,Michelle,Alexis, Stella, Ella, Tasha, Alicia, Zack was here.

It looked like they were all in a bad argument.

"Tasha yo hœ a** want to be loved by Devon so bad! I want my ones hœ run up. You thought I didn't remember that sh*t you was talking about on Instagram when Elia was pregnant" Stella said and Alexis got up.

"what's going on?" Everyone looked towards me.

I saw Tasha running up towards me. I was going to throw hands to protect myself until Devon smacked the dog sh*t out of her.

She fell back. Alexis and Stella started swinging on her. While Ella and Alicia started swinging on them.

(I don't care if that's a girl or a boy if your partner ain't like this for you..what you doing with them ?🥴)- A/N

Every one started fighting including Tae.

I was going join in because I saw Tasha getting her ones with Stella but Devon grabbed me.

"bring your a** on you are not going to jail when your a mother the
fu*k!" he grabbed me.

"LET ME GO DEVON I WANT TO FU*K HER A** UP" I screamed trying to get out his grip.

"Nah" he pushed me in side
of the car.

I looked to his side and saw my best friends winning.

Zack and Jimmy, Von and other men broke up the fight.

"Devon what the fu*k happened?" I screamed at him while we sat down in the car.

"you really don't be on the media huh? that's what I love about your innocent anti social a**" he breathe out making me blush.

I glared at him "Devon can you please put me on" I begged.

I really wanted to know why they was fighting and why all of them came to the same place.

"okay so Tasha was talking sh*t about Tae and Alexis and you. You know Stella don't fu*k with Ella anymore because she doesn't like you for no reason" I nodded my head and he continued.

"Tasha said she was going to beat you up because she said your fast for taking me away from her. Knowing that no broad a** hœ don't own my di*k but you! I saw what she posted because I got messy girls following me but I ain't tell you sh*t! I don't want you getting your face mark up or fighting no bit*h over me.

Semlla be keeping you out of trouble. You be going to swimming classes with her and be taking care of her and stuff . You don't be even seeing all of this drama on the social media which is good!" He said finally.