ғᴏʀᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYEIGHT

DEVON POV
FRIDAY
OCTOBER 6, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA 🌃

Leaving the warehouse I had this funny gut feeling that a girl did this sh*t couldn't be a guy because that sh*t foul.

I felt the tears sting into my eyes. To be honest I'm a strong man...I never been the one to cry at funerals. But this is my first born- first child.

I love Semlla so fu*king much. She puts a smile on my face every day and I will kill anyone for her.

Seeing Elia hurt made me sick to my stomach. I was going to surprise her with a ring. I know she's only 19 and I'm 25.

But I loved her so much and she's the only women I care about. She was having my second child. "Lil man" I smirked to myself.

I can't believe time went by like this meeting her, trying to date her was hard she was stubborn and I know I was way older than her.

I told myself I wasn't going to mess with her maybe be friends with her because she was 17 when I met her.

But it's something about a person you like and adore and can't get rid of that person out of your mind. Every time I saw her a jhit had butterflies.

_______

Pulling up to the house and I opened up the door and everyone started to move things off the table like they were hiding something.

"Ohh you came home early" Alexis fake smiled. I just new something was up.

"yeah I did I need all of you guys to leave please" I told Tae, Alexis and Michelle. They left.

"Elia what I told you I got this" I said getting mad.

"IT BEEN 2 DAYS DEVON" she broke down crying. Elia has been trying to plot some plan to get back Semlla since she went missing and the police called it off.

"I know baby you don't think I'm trying my best I don't want you to hurt the baby" I hugged her.

"the baby is fine I'm not stressing Devon I just want Semlla in my arms I miss my baby don't you?" She kept crying

"I do I cried thinking about her I just don't show my emotions around you" I said.

She looked up at me "baby- I love you I just want Semlla back" she kissed my lips and I kissed her back she tense up.

"what's your plan?" I asked

"Tasha has her. I swear god she does bae we have proof and everything my mom tried calling Ella but she isn't answering since Semlla went missing. Ella hasn't showed up yet I know she took my baby" I saw the anger in her eyes.

I clenched my jaw.

" why you didn't tell me this? At first " I asked feeling left out.

"It's my fault Devon I wanted to kill that hœ on my own" she said really aggressively.

"your pregnant you aren't killing anyone" I told her straight up.

She must think I'm going to let her go to jail with my son inside of her hell nah even if she wasn't pregnant still hell nah.

"Whatever" she folded her arms.

"I got a plan and I want you to be apart of it" I said thinking.

"what is it?" She asked.

"I'm going to dm Tasha saying I'm tired of you and how I don't want to be with you because you are boring and stuff we can get Semlla back today. We can't do this the dirty way because our baby is in this and I don't want to end up hurting her" I explained and she nodded.

To be continued.....

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!