ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYSEVEN

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
NOVEMBER 30, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"I'm going to be 9 months tomorrow" I said excitedly. I can't wait to see my
baby!!

"good fo you- your beautiful baby" the Korean women said who was doing my nails short cooed.

I said 'thank you' to her.

"that's good your getting them short because your not killing my baby" Tae laughed.

"you mean my baby" Alexis rolled her eyes. "imagine she comes out on Christmas" I said thinking about it.

"then she will be born on Jesus birthday" Michelle buttoned in.

"chilee Jesus wasn't born on Christmas" Tae looked at his nails.

"yes he was" Michelle laughed

"not actually they had a debate on when was his birthday but didn't actually know when he was born everyone just celebrate his birthday on the day they think he was born" Alexis said.

"nerd a**" Michelle laughed. "And is" Alexis flipped her hair.
_____________

"you brought us food?" Devon asked all of us while we walked in side the house .

"no bae this is for me and Semlla" I lied.

"Woah so you are just going to do me like that" he fake cried. "baby I'm lying" I laughed pulling out his drink and food.

"got some thing for that today" he whisper in my ear smirking.

I blushed walking pass him into the kitchen to get some water.

"so what you want me to do for your hair before your due date?" Tae asked.

" I want knotless braids"

"okay" he said adding me to his schedule list.

"Zack is so annoying" Michelle came into the kitchen saying. " what he did?" I asked. "he took all of my food" she rolled her eyes.

" punish him" I laughed. "how?" She asked

"pvssy restriction" I cooed evily .

"SIS!! THIS IS GOOD!" Michelle ran out the kitchen while me and Tae started cracking up.

"dam she must of never did that before" I continue laughing.

I walked over to Devon and them.

"here" he gave me a cheese burger.

"I want some fries too" I cooed. "here baby a**" he gave me some fries.

I happily ate them while he watched some basketball game. "Ni**a how he lose by 3 points" Devon signed.

"because he's wack" I said chewing my burger and all the boys turn around and looking at me.

"what??" I said staring at all of them.

"I'm just surprise" Zack said laughing.

"ohh shut up" I laughed.

"baby you don't watch basketball" Devon said to me.

"Ni**a duhhh I watch football. All the fine a** men are in there whewww" I smiled.

"I know she not serious" Jimmy glared at me.

"she not bro" Von added. "she not- she know what I would do to her" Devon rubbed his chin.

"excuse me I said what I said" I rolled my eyes at Devon.

"you better say sorry for I make everyone leave!" he clenched his jaw staring at me

"kiss my belly jealous a**" I got up and wobbling away from him upstairs.

I heard him making everybody leave like I care baby a**. He just wanted an excuse to fu*k me.

I was laying on the bed rubbing my stomach while Devon walked in side of the room closing the door behind him.

I turned to my left side to ignore his face.

"I did that on purpose bae" he hugged me from the behind while kissing my neck.

"you play too much" I rolled my eyes.

"lemme eat yo pvssy to make you happy" he said in my ear while rubbing my front "Devonnn this is why I'm pregnanttt" I moaned.

He kept playing with my down area.
"Your wet.. see lemme eat it" he got up and pulled my panties down and I felt him kiss my thighs. I couldn't see his face since my stomach is in my way. I felt him finger me while licking circles around my clit. I moaned to the feeling.

5 minutes later on

I started pushing his face closer. "uhhh Devonnn!!! Devonnn right there babyyy right there please oh my god awww" I moaned to his head vibration. My toes curled while I screamed his name coming.

He got up and pulled my legs down and turned me to my side and pulled down his pants. I felt him enter me I grasped.

"I'm going to fu*k you so good Elia" he breathe out.

"go slow bae" I whined, it hurt a little bit. "shhhh" he said stroking me slow. As I gripped his hand that was on my waist.

( another sex scene😈)- A/N

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!