ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏғɪᴠᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYFIVE

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
JULY 6, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

I was up in my room eating popcorn while watching TV.

When I was done eating I went into the bathroom to pee and wash my greasy a** hands.

my phone vibrated someone tagged me in a post with Devon and Tasha.

It looked really old like when they was kids. And I looked at the caption "the only ni**a that understood me🤞🏻".

Bit*h what? it's like these girls don't understand he's a taken man and he's with me and some bit*h had some nerve to comment this.

"his ugly a** baby mama finna be mad🤣". I pressed her profile. She was not even cute and then I went back to the post and I saw a lot of women putting her in her place.

"Why you saying the N word you not even black?".

"You sad a** bit*h! thats how you know he don't fu*k with you. Your stupid a** out here posting old pics" .

"I saw his babymama she fine as fu*k and she has respect for herself".

"keep speaking on my cousin wife I'mma fu*k your a** up".

"You lucky she's pregnant because I'm sure she will beat your a**".

I sat there laughing really hard at Alexis comment. I wasn't going to stress over a girl that hated me since day one.

She probably want me to lose my baby so bad ain't no bit*h going to make me have a miscarriage miss me with that bull sh*t!

"who you texting? and making you laugh like that" Devon walked into the room saying.

"Alexis violated Tasha for speaking on our relationship and liking shady comments about our baby" I clicked my tongue.

"she did that sh*t? thats foul imma get someone to beat her a** lemme see- matter fact I know she follows me on Instagram lemme go live with your belly in my face" Devon said looking for his phone.

"Devon! you don't have to" I said laughing at him.

"but I could! now get my belly ready" he grabbed his phone and laid his head on my belly kissing it "Devy that feels weird stop" I said pushing his head.

"I ain't start the live yet and beside I haven't spoken to my followers" he said laying beside my stomach.

He started the live and his views went up high to 4,000 "wassup dumb a** ni**as" he said smiling.

I was reading the comments most of them was girls. Then more guys started commenting stuff.

"Jhit said I got a girl pregnant and don't know how to act! dam right! y'all dumb a** ni**as be fu*king with all these florida broads and have like 6 baby mamas. I'm going to stay with one" he said kissing my stomach .

Some girl asked him how does he feel about Tasha "tell Tasha ran through white a** stop speaking on my child and we was never together".

"I don't like none of y'all hœs but Elia Rose Black so stop speaking on me!, ni**a stop commenting that weird sh*t, aye come to my baby shower lil ni**a" he said laughing. 

"You doing too much Devon get off of Instagram live" I said laughing.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!