ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER NINETEEN

ELIA POV
SUNDAY
APRIL 30, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

I heard the sound of birds making noises through my window wait hold up "my window?". I looked around and I saw I was at Devon house. I looked next to me and he was fast asleep and naked.

When I came home Devon fu*ked me up so bad because the stripping incident. We had angry sēx for the first time & my pvssy is still hurting.

FLASHBACK

I walked upstairs while Devon followed behind me. I walked into his room and he pushed me against the wall choking me a little soft not too hard. 

"you want to tell me why you did that sh*t today?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"It's not that deep Devon" I said trying to get out of his grip. He picked me up and put me on the bed "don't run since you got a lot of mouth" he pulled down my pants and panties.

"you wet already" he said licking his lips.

He removed his belt from his jeans and pulled down his pants. He took off his shirt. I kept moving back up to the headboard "you ain't going no where you taking all of it" he pulled me by my legs.

He rubbed his di*k onto my clit while I moaned out his name "please Devon stop" I said whining since he was teasing me

"nah I'm going to take my time" he said smirking he kept rubbing on me for a few minutes

He hovered over me and he pushed his di*k deep inside of me. I screamed out in pleasure. He went slow at first then started pounding me hard.

I scratched his back all the away up. I moaned out loud again. He was hurting me and making me feel good at the same time.

"DEVONN!!! DEVONN!! PLEASE!!! Uhh!" I moaned out loud gripping his back and shaking.

"I'm comingg aww daddy fu*kk come in me pleaseee pleasee daddy I love you I'm sorry oh my-" I said while he pound me repeatedly.

He stopped me and turned me around. Pushing my back down and put his di*k in side of me.

He grabbed my neck from behind and came next to my ear "I don't wanna hear sh*t" he said aggressively in my ear.

I tried to stay quiet while he fu*ked me. I couldn't help it. How can he do this to me. I moaned into the pillow.

I heard him moaning which made me clenched around him. He kept going and I felt him stiffen inside me. "Ohh ohhh sh*t imma bust fu*kk" I felt him fulling me up.

I started throwing it back "awww Devon aww daddy yesss yess!" I screamed throwing it back while he started moaning.

"Sh*t Elia man sh*tt just like that" he said sending a smack to my rear.

I continue doing that and his di*k stiffen again. He turned me around and picked me up fu*king me some more.

I grabbed his face moaning "I love you baby ugh I'm coming again" I said moaning. "I love you too fu*kk" he said groaning.

PRESENT

I took a shower and came out.

I placed on some of Devon fresh boxers and a big T-shirt and I limped my way down stairs and looked into his fridge.

I saw some bacon so I took that out and grabbed some eggs and pancakes.

I started cooking. Later on Devon came down stairs. "damm my wife
cooking for me" he said smiling. "yes babe" I said kissing his cheek and he smacked my rear.

I gave him his plate while he watched a basketball game "I'm going to be at the warehouse today so I'm going to drop you off at your peoples" Devon said finishing his plate.

"no your leaving me" I said whining. I'm starting to get clingy. I hate when he leaves me.

"yes baby I got to make money you know that. My mama will kill me if I don't" he said kissing my neck. "umm Devon just be careful okay?" I said touching his face. "always" we pinky promise each other.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!