sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
APRIL 27, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

I shot a gun in the backyard. "dam ni**a you got a shooter" Dae, which is Devon homeboy said looking at the paper of a person which I shot at.

Devon came out the house and looked at my master peace and spit out his juice he was drinking. 

"you did this?" He asked staring down at me "duhh ask Dae imma shooter" I said dancing.

"she did this?" Devon asked again just trying to make sure Dae wasn't lying .

"yeah ni**a... I'm suprise to0. she shoots better than the guys on our team and look I got it on video" Dae said excitedly. I walked over to where the fresh new bullets were to put more in my gun.

It was so hot as fu*k outside today. "AYE come here" Devon said to me "what?" I asked. "your fine a** looked good shooting" he licked his lips smiling at me. I blushed at his comment.

"come on lemme shoot" he asked. I gave him the gun. I watched his every move with the gun. He shot it at the fresh paper and he missed the aim. "you wack as hell" I said taking the gun away from him.

"I should of never told you I wanted you to learn how to shoot" he said to me making me laugh.

"stop being jealous at my success" I said twerking.

"stop showing off yourself to my homies" he said smacking my a** and taking away the gun.

"ughh you can never let me be great" I said smacking my teeth. "yeah only in bed" he wink at me. "your so obsessed with me we only did it three times " I said walking into the building with him.

"only because I been busy and you have been too we ain't got time to fu*k" he said walking into his office.  "so how about we make time for ourselves" I said. "you know I really love your small a** but I don't want to fu*k you only. I really like you not for sex only. It's your personality and everything is amazing to me. Your my girlfriend not no broad" he pecked my lips and I kissed him back. 

"y-you love me?" I pouted feeling my heart pound fast. I never really thought someone would really love me that kind of way I mean me and Devon always joke around with eachother and text and only see each other when the group hangs out.

"yeah yeah I-I umm I do did I say that?" He asked avoiding eye contact with me.

Awww he's so shy.

"Devon it's okay to tell me how you feel" I pulled his arm.

"I ain't never say those words to some one before and  the way you make m- me feel...." he kept going on and on and I sat there staring at his fine a**.

I just wanted to know how I got his attention so many girls wanted him everywhere we go. I never complained about it because I trusted him and maybe I do really love him.

We always kept our relationship on the low nobody really knows whats going on between us.. "I love you Devon" I said out of no where "you do??" He pouted .

"yes I do. I really really really-" he kisssd me aggressively and I kissed him back the sameway.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!