ғᴏʀᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYTWO

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
FEBRUARY 9, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"IM SOR-rryy " I tried pushing Devon head away from my pvssy.

"take it" he slapped my thigh. I whimpered.

Devon snatched me up away from Tae and Michelle because I left the house with a half naked dress on that he didn't like.

I also removed my location on my phone and he still managed to find me.

"I'm sorry daddy ughh babyyy stoppp" I whined.

He flicked his tongue some more on my clit and I moved my hips.

  "I'm coming Devon yess right- " he stopped and I looked at him.

"why you stopped Devon?" I looked at him confused.

"no I'm done your on di*k restriction" he said starting the car.

"WHAT YOU MEAN DI*K RESTRICTION?? Devon I'm so sorry baby please don't" I gave him pleading eyes.

"Nope nope" He gripped the steering wheel driving to his mama house.

"whatever I'm going to find me a new man" I rolled my eyes and fixed myself.

He turned around and looked at me then back at the road with a smirk.

We pulled up to his mother house and I didn't want to get out the car because I'm piss off. 

"GET OUT!" He glared at me. "no your not my daddy" I pulled out my phone and he snatched it and pulled me out the car.

"Devon stop bothering me" I tried getting out his grip.

"I'm not the problem! the problem is you! you acting like a fu*king child" he screamed at me.

"you forgot you dated me when I was 17 " I came outta his grip and folded my arms.

He looked at me blankly.

"I'm Eight- Teen and still young and growing even more" I said again

"move out my way man" he pushed me aside.

"you almost made me fall dumb a**" I cursed him out while walking up the stairs.

"Why are you guys being so loud out here?" His mom says while opening the door widely.

"she acting out" Devon pointed to my dress.

"nothing is wrong with her dress Devon" his mother folded her arms with me.

"you two are just alike come on Semlla we don't like mommy we like daddy" he said picking up Semlla off the ground while she was playing with her toys.

"ain't nothing wrong with her dress it's really nice where you get it from?" she asked me.

"from SHEIN" I said looking at my dress.

"yes there something wrong with it. why her shoulder out and why her legs showing- she ain't wearing no bra! showing what's all mine to these bums when I'm not around" he glared at me.

"Devon stop being childish" his mom glared at him.

"right he a lil a** kid" I laughed.