ғɪғᴛʏᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIFTYTHREE

ELIA POV
FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"What color do you want the chairs to be like?" The worker asked us.

"what you think Tae? I was going for light yellow chairs and black theme windows for this salon and I want the same for the shopping clothes area" I said explaining to Tae and the editor.

"yeah I can definitely get that done by tomorrow we will be having workers come over and decorate and then we start putting items inside the shop" Ashley said writing down the notes.

"great thank you so much Ashley for helping" Tae said.

We all thanked her and she left.

"Our shop is going to be the best spot in Florida. The name of the shop is "TAME" the shopping bouquet and salon" Alexis said popping a wine bottle pouring it inside our glass bottles.

"cheers to being the baddest
in Miami!!!!!" I cheered.

"Perioddd!!"

_________
DEVON POV
FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"yeah yeah put that over there" Von told the men picking up the chairs.

"this album release party is going to be the s̶h̶i̶t̶" I said rubbing my hands.

"I got all the invites ready" Jimmy says.

"Good bro I can't wait to show my hood how really talented I am" I said pulling out my phone.

"let's get going bro they at Waffle House and a ni**a starving" I said pulling out my car keys

________

"I'm so excited about our shop" I heard Elia voice while walking into Waffle House.

"Your shop about to be the best" I pecked her lips.

"yes baby it is I can't wait to see your album release party" she grabbed the menu.

"I can't wait for the food. F̶u*k the music" Zack said laughing.

"Ni**a don't play with me" I mugged him

"Aight bro just saying. That food going to be good jhit" Zack shrugged with a smirk.

"you guys ready to order" We all looked up and I saw the person I thought I wasn't never going to see again.

Jimmy and Von, Zack face turned into a mug and Tae, Alexis, Michelle rolled their eyes leaving Elia confuse.

"yeah I will get a waffle with hash browns " Elia spoke up trying to get the negative energy out of the way.

"I will get the same" I said not looking at Mercedes.

Every one order what they wanted.
"bae who that girl and why y'all acting so weird" Elia asked me and everyone.

"That's the girl I was talking about the one who faked her pregnancy to keep Devon around" Alexis said to Elia.

"Ohh her" Elia looked at me.

"yeah that's her let's stop talking about her. I wish I had known she worked here a ni**a wouldn't have never came here" I frown.

Elia grabbed my hands from underneath the table calming me down.

_______

ELIA POV
FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 16, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"Devon you want to talk about it?" I asked him while laying on his chest while he rubbed my stomach.

"yeah I'm sorry I ain't never really told you about what happened between me and Mercedes" I sat up to hear his story.

"We met during junior year she was new and sh*t at first. I didn't really want to date no girl but at some point we ended up dating she really nice in the beginning then when I started getting more famous around Miami for being my dad's son. She started to change. She saw the money and the fame I got and started to act out because she had the best boyfriend then she wanted me for my money more.

I felt like the love wasn't genuine. She realize I started to lose feelings for her so she told me she was pregnant with my baby and I was happy because a guy like me always loved kids. I brought everything for her to eat to make sure my seed was straight. Then one night I came home and saw her in the bed with a another man that sh*t broke my heart.  That hurt me the most. I find out there wasn't a baby there for real" Devon breathe out.

"I'm sorry so sorry babe" I grabbed his face.

"I mean we was going to book an appointment to see if she really was pregnant. I don't know what she was planning to do I feel like she was tryna set me up and get pregnant by that ni**a and continue fu*king with me so she can rob me but that day I caught my first body. I killed that ni**a and I found out he wanted to set my dad up and she was apart of it" he rubbed my stomach.

"So why you didn't kill her?" I scrunched my face up.

"I still had love for her that's why she was still alive and I ain't worried about her shes afraid of me she won't do to risk her life"

"that crazy I would never do that to any man" I said feeling really bad for him

"I'm happy I met you! you change me. You give me the best thing I can ask for 1 daughter and 1 son. I love you I can't wait to release this music and when you finish with your shop and we can get prepared for Semlla 1 year old birthday party and then I can finally married your fine a**" he pecked my lips.

"I love you Devon"

"I love you too Elia I won't change that sh*t for nothing" he hovered over me.

"Devonnn" I moaned his name while sucked on my neck

"Shhhh" he told me going underneath my shirt and kissing on my breast I arched my back to his wet kisses

"ba-by stop-p" I feel him touching my pvssy. He pulled off my shorts he licked my pvssy eating it like it was his last meal all you can hear is my moans inside of our bedroom.

(Didn't feel like writing a sex scene I got y'all next time💀) - A/N

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!