ғᴏʀᴛʏsɪx

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FORTYSIX

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

"Devonnnn please stop touching my body" I whined looking in the mirror.

I had a producing around small stomach but it showed a lot.

"Come on I'm sure our family won't mind us coming late" he groaned in my ear.

"Bae move let me put on my eyelashes" I moved away from him.

Semlla walked into the room saying something in baby language.

"that's right Semlla tell yo daddy to stop playing it's the Blacks family anniversary, get together Devon" I laughed and so did Semlla.

"You always talking bad about me.... come on..... hurry up" he lifted Semlla up and walked out the room.

I walked down stairs and grabbed my purse.

___________

"Imma Savage Classy Boujee Ratchet !!! Sassy Moody Nasty" The music played loud while everyone watch the kids dance to Savage by Megan Thee Stallion.

My baby was in the middle dancing and shaking her butt while Devon glared at everyone hyping up Semlla.

"I told y'all Semlla was going to be that GURLL PERIOD SEMLLA!!" Tae laughed recording.

"GO KAYLA PERIOD" Alexis screamed.

"they just had to play this annoying a** song" Jimmy said while we watch the kids dance.

It was actually entertaining.

"Richard need to stop listening to them baybay bad a** kids. She just like her mama talking about hot girl summer" Von said. 

"got my pumpkin out there thinking she a hot girl wait to this song done we are going to have a chat" Devon said frowning.

We all looked at the boys

"y'all some overprotective ni**as" Tae said glaring at them and we all nodded and laughed.

"Yo we out lighting these bad boys" Devon said getting up with the fireworks.

"let me go grab my baby" I said getting up for Semlla. This was her first time seeing fireworks and hearing them and I don't know if she was scared of them yet.

Sitting Semlla down on the chair while everyone grabbed their kids because of the fireworks. Jimmy and Devon placed down the bigger fireworks first.

"Ohh sh*t ni**a stop playing with me how the fu*k you going to light it up fast when I'm right next to it" Jimmy said glaring at Devon.

"Bro did I ask you to stand right next to it ole coward a** boi " Devon scrunched his face up saying.

we all started laughing

"Aye leave him alone" I said.

"ok light this sh*t y'all selves then"
Devon said throwing the lighter to my uncle and came next to me, grabbing Semlla from the chair.

"We need to talk Semlla....don't be shaking yo little butt alright?" Devon said to her and She looked at him smiling.

"don't smile at yo daddy I'm serious" he kissed her cheeks and she giggled.

"Ughh my daughter is killing my back" I whined feeling a little pain on my back.

"you mean my son thank you very much" he smirked.

"Devon shut up. Its a girl. Tae can you get me some water" I told him and he got up for my water gave it to me. I grabbed one of my prescription pain killers and took one.

"just relax baby" Devon said kissing my forehead.
"after this I'm not having no more kids Devon!" I whined.

"yeah y'all said that the last time" Zack said while sitting down.

"shut up" Devon and I said at the same time

"dam I'm just saying" he placed his hands up.

They finally lighted the fire works and Devon covered Semlla ears.

Seeing the fireworks pop into the air Semlla didn't even cry she was clapping her hands with Devon

Seeing the fireworks pop into the air Semlla didn't even cry she was clapping her hands with Devon. I smiled watching them.

I love the both of them so much. The first time I met Devon I didn't even like him at first because so much girls was after him I didn't think he was all that- I mean he was handsome. But when he started liking me I was really nervous.

I'm happy that I took that chance to be with him.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!