ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
JULY 4, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

3 months later

"your so pretty my nephew finally settle down with a real one" one of Devon aunts said to me while looking at my 5 month stomach.

"Leave that girl alone and help me with my cake! Elia go outside with everyone why you in here?" Mrs. blacks asked me.

"because Devon doesn't want his baby in the sun he said it's bad for the baby to be in the heat all day long" I said rolling my eyes at his foolishness.

But in reality he hated how every one was watching my butt in this sundress.

"IN THE WHAT? I'm going to beat Devon a**! how he is going to tell you to stay in this big a** house while the whole family outside playing and chilling! go outside to Tae and them" she told me.

I got up and wobbling myself outside. I had a big long blue sundress on. I had to tide it at the bottom so I won't trip.

Tae did my lace front it was so pretty. he did a deep wave wig on me.

I walked outside and I saw all the kids trying to set up the fire works.

I saw Devon bad a** with his cousins and uncles,homeboys. I walked pass them to get to my besties.

"Why? you outside?" Devon looked at my outfit and his cousins were all checking out my butt.

"Boy leave me alone I need some air and your mama said she going to whoop yo a**" I said walking away from all of them.

"Devon is annoying as hell like I only fell once because of that dumb toy Kayla left on the ground and lately he been trying to put me on house arrest" I said smacking teeth.

"my baby needs to get here December needs to come" Michelle said touching my belly. It has been months since I heard from my parents! I only heard from my grandma and Stella only and the rest of my family. I invited all of them to my baby shower and my parents too.

Just in case they wanna pull up. My grandma convince me. We don't know the gender at all only Devon parents know about it.

but the baby shower will actually show the gender I can't wait. I sat down watching Devon play a ghetto a** card game with money in it.

My man looked so fine it don't make no sense I see why I'm pregnant by his fine self .

I remember the first time we met
who would of known I'm having his baby. His sexy brown skin shining in the sun and his tattoos are my weakness ugh I love his brown eyes too.

"girl if you don't go over there and go get Devon" Tae laughed out loud.

"right she is watching that man too hard we will cover for you Elia" Michelle smirked at me.

"I'm not bothering him anyways I want a cheese burger" I said getting up.

"THAT A** GETTING TOO FAT" Alexis slapped my butt while I walked to the food table she wanted Devon to get mad.

I peeped Devon glaring at her. "One for me and one for me and one for you" I pointed at my stomach.

"nah I don't think so" Devon came out of no where and took my 3rd burger which belongs to my baby. "DEVON!! that was for my baby" I said trying to hit his head but he's so dam tall.

"LEAVE THE PREGNANT WOMEN ALONE!" His pops cooed which made his homeboys laugh

"what? I like bothering her" Devon said smirking

"your on pvssy restriction" I said grabbing a hotdog and eating it.

"noo I'm sorry bro you fu*king lying" Devon complained. "yes yes yes" I said laughing at his complains.

"mane come on you know I love my pregnant pvssy come on mane!!" he said in a Louisiana accent which made me laugh so hard "Devon its not that deep" I said cracking up. 

"you think this sh*t is funny. Now I got to watch porn and please my self this sh*t hell" he said clenching his jaw.

"too bad for you daddy" I teased touching his chest and walking away.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!