ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏғɪᴠᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYFIVE

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 26, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

Devon and I was laying down in the theater room watching nelifix movies. He was all up into the TV. I just wanted to be nasty real quick seeing him looking all fine in his grayshorts and I can also see his print.

So while he watched the movie.  I rubbed his chest all the way down to his print I kept rubbing it while watching the movie.

"don't start something you can't finsh" Devon deep voice echoed in side of the room. I didn't say anything since I had on my night gown with no panties underneath.

So I was good.

"I could" I pulled out his di*k and stroked it with my hands while he groaned at the pleasure.

I was getting wet by his groans so I climb on top of him and he put his di*k in side of me.

"aw- Devon" I moaned feeling him grow more inside of me.

He leaned back pushing his self up some more. He slapped my a** hard. And started pounding me

"oh fu*kk!" He moaned

"baee" I moaned throwing my a** back.

We kept doing that position until I felt myself shaking on his lap.

"fu*kk aw babyyy I'm coming" I moaned loudly

"Come on this di*k fu*kk" he groaned rubbing my a**.

He started to grind passionately "yes baby yess daddy awww I'm coming baby" I camed again

"Sh*tt fu*kk" he groaned coming inside of me.

We both hugged each other sweating and catching our breaths.

"Can we go another around?" Devon asked kissing my lips

."yes" I moaned fixing myself on top of him he started kissing my neck pounding underneath me again.

"I love you baby awww" I whined "I love you too" he continue to pound slowly.

"W-wait hop off" He stuttered. I got off of him slowly. He stood up pulling off his shirt. And then pulling down his sweat pants. I watched his light brown di*k stand up in front of my face.

Devon bited his lip watching my face as I stare at him. He walked up to me.

"Suck it" He said sexily.

My small hand gripped around his di*k. I spit on it and licked around the head as he watched me.

I bopped my head towards his di*k back and fourth.

"Fu*kkk man! Keep doing that sh*t!" He moaned gripping my chin.

"Like this daddy" I said taking him out of my mouth and pulling him back in.

So his di*k can touch the back of my throat.

"OHH OHH FU*KK" He gripped my head while moving his hips.

I felt something warm exploded in my throat. Making tears fall out of my eyes.

He pulled my head away from his di*k. And jerked his di*k on my tongue.

"Yea swallow that sh*t mama" He groaned finishing off. I smacked his hand away from his di*k and sucked his head.

He moaned stopping me. "Get up" he asked me. I stood up. "Let me know if you feel uncomfortable" He told me and I nooded.

I turned around standing so my back was facing him. He lifted one of my legs up and holded it.

It felt like I was gonna fall back but I had him his protection because he stood behind me just in case.

"You going to love this di*k and you are going to take daddies di*k understand?" He whispered in side my ear making my legs shake a little but he made sure to grip the one he was holding.

"Yes daddy" I moaned feeling him slide in side of me from the back.

My head fell back on his shoulder. He rocking back and fourth while holding up my right leg

I gripped his arm moaning. "You love me?" He asked kissed my cheek while thrusting inside of me.

"uhhhh" I cried in pleasure. His strokes were feeling so good I can feel my self gripping his arm too tightly.

"Hmm huh! you love me??" He started fu*king me hard.

"YESS! YESS!" I screamed moaning all over the place.

Devon groaned in side my ear chuckling.

"oh- Right thereeee oh right there" I camed all over his di*k shaking.

"Damm you wet daddies di*k all up?" Devon teased me. I moaned nodding. I leaned my head back with my mouth opened .

"Give me a kiss" he asked. I pecked his lips as he busted inside of me.

Devon placed my right leg down making legs shake. He roughly stroked me. Like I wasn't pregnant.

I started running from him because his strokes was too great for me and his di*k was hitting one of my sensitive spots.

"Fu*k you running from? Come hea!" He gripped my waist stroking me fast.

I moaned loud trying to push him away.

He smacked my hand away from his chest. He pushed me towards the bed.

Making my knees hit the soft sheets. He pushed his legs between my legs making them push apart.

"Sh*ttt pvssyy good as fu*kk" He moaned focusing on catching his nut and including mine.

"Lemme pull out! Fu*kk Elia!" He pulled out his di*k quickly making me fall on the bed as he let me go of me softly.

"Uuhhh" I moaned feeling my legs wobble and shake still.

Thank god my pregnant pillow was in the front. "Turn around lemme see your face" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Come on" He turned me around after putting on the room light so he can see us clearly. After that he pushed his self softly in side me.

He gripped my thighs pounding my pvssy. "Devonn oh my goddd" I touched his chest.

Devon smirked at my face. He came close to me. His stomach parted away from my round one.

His feet lifted him up so he can get more access to pound in to me. His hands were beside my face. I scratched up his back giving out small moans.

I curled my toes watching him bit his lip from moaning.

"Imma come I-" He cut his self off with a hard groaned as my toes curled. I gripped his back coming all over his piece again.

He released inside of me one last time.

"Sh*tt" we both moaned together.

Devon pushed him self off of me and laid beside of me. As I moved close to his chest breathing hard. He kissed my forehead. "I love you" he told me while rubbing my stomach. "I-I love you too babe" I quietly said falling sleep.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!