ᴛᴡᴏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWO

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
MARCH 28, 2018
The Bronx, NY🌃

"ELIAAAAAAAA!!" My mama shouted out my name from downstairs.  "Yes mommy!!! I have the last bag! I'm done packing it!," I said. Sometimes I wonder why she always doing too much like gurl! I'm trying to relax and not overthink about going to Florida.

But my family are driving to Miami, Florida. Well it's only 14 hours counting 1,200 miles from New York City to Florida.

My sisters are so happy because they have friends down there already while I don't. I told my mama I'm going to homeschool because I don't want to make new friends in a school full of fake people period point blank! But I'm surprised she allowed me to do that.

"I'm going to have so much fun! I miss my BESTIEEEE!!" Ella screamed loud as hell inside the big truck that was holding our belongings. I looked hard at her because she was hurting my ears with that wide mouth of hers.

"Ella stop being loud with yo wide mouth stupid a**" Stella said getting mad. "Girl I ain't wide mouthed but ooouuu remember Devon?" Ella said rubbing her hands down her long weave.

"yeah" Stella said clicking her tongue trying to think.

"Girl he got fine as fu*k tall....and all. He's 6'5 now and I heard he's famous down there in Florida....He's lucky... I pick the wrong homeboy....I'm stuck with Von big headed a**...but I ain't complaining he got moneyy" Ella said out of breath hitting her head because her weave was itching her scalp.

"Yeah I heard about it, just don't do too much," Stella said, eyeing her. I know this was going to be a long ride so I plug my headphones into my ears.

14 hours later

"Elia wake up we are here" My mama said.

"awww my favorite daughter" My pops started kissing all over my forehead. But I pushed him back a little with a fake smile on my face.

I got out of the van and I saw my sisters taking out our suitcases for me. I walked into the house and I saw my Grandmama

"hiii baby" my grandma cooed kissing my forehead including my other sisters.

"heyy I missed you" I said. "don't tell me your crazy sisters were stressing you out on your way here" she said. "nah they weren't" I said going up stairs. I saw that my room was pink still....all over from the last time I was here. I was a little girl when I used to come and visit from New York.

_____

I frowned placing on my black tights with my black tank top with some black Nike slides because my mama wanted me out of the house.

Tonight my sisters were going to some kickback. I guess to catch up with their best friends so I went with them. I placed my braids down and did my edges and put on my lip gloss and eyelashes. I love wearing eyelashes.  I don't know why, maybe because it gives me that pretty look.

"When we reach to our friend's kickback don't speak okay cause you're not going to embarrass me with your no cute a** " Ella said, smacking on her gum and looking in the mirror placing on lip gloss.

I bite my tongue ignoring her. I like my sister and all but she really acts like she's cuter than me. Or even better than me.

I mean my sister she's lighter than me. She got it from someone in our family. I mean both of our parents are Dark skin. I'm darkskin and my other sister Stella is brown skin and then there was Ella who was lighter than the average bare.