ғɪғᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIFTYTWO

DEVON POV
WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 14, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

I cleared my throat before I started rapping.

"You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible. We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'. That pvssy so wet, I don't think that this good timin" I rapped.

"I'ma nut in that pvssy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms" I sung through the microphone.

"Say it again so you sound clearer" My producer stated

"I'ma nut in that pvssy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms" I sung my heart out again.

Taking my headphones off and grabbing a drink from the coolers. 

"when we going to release this..it's fire" Jimmy rubbed his hands together.

"I'm thinking Friday night" I said.

I really wanted to drop this song it was fire and I already had other songs recorded.

I got a great audience every knows me in my hood so I know they willing to tune in.
______

Getting out my car. I walked into the house "ELIA WHERE YOU AT?" I went down the stairs

"I'm in here washing clothes. I just finished my online courses for college" she says.

"That's good" I gave her a kiss

"my baby in her walker" I looked at Semlla walking and jumping around while playing with her toys on the Walker table.

"yeah she gotta start somewhere what you was doing?" She asked pouring some soap into the clothes.

"I was at the studio working on something" I said. "

Ouuu bae you taking that music thing seriously" she said excitedly.

"yeah I'm ready to drop some songs. I want to drop a whole album and have a album release party" I came behind her.

She tensed up "boy don't be standing behind me like that" I smirked down at her.

I know she felt that sh*t.

" you lucky Semlla is here" I said in her ear.

"Devon stop. See your the reason why we having another baby" she rolled her eyes and I smacked her butt.

" I want twins after this" I smirked lifting up Semlla.

"we ain't having no more kids Devon" she glared at me and I laughed at her
___________
ELIA POV
THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 15, 2019
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

"What are you doing?" Devon asked me

"I'm cooking what you think I'm hungry and I'm tired of outside food. It's been a long time a girl ain't cook" I said making Spaghetti. I was making Spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread.