ғɪᴠᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER FIVE

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
APRIL 1, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"Can you please let me out of the car? I said I was sorry Devon" I said whining.

"Nah jhit you ain't leaving until you tell me who you were texting on your phone" he said looking at me. "It's nobody," I lied.

It was one of these boys I was talking to before I left New York. He ain't nothing special. I just like seeing Devon get mad.

"If you don't give it to me I'm going to fu*k you up" he said looking all serious.

"Just f-̶ me up then" I said being bold. "You know what, you ain't ready for me at all. I ain't gonna break your small a** get out!!" He said to me meanly. I got out of his car and walked into my house and he speeded off. Dramatic a**.

_______

I sat down in my bed doing my online class work until I heard something hit my window and at first I was going to ignore it until I heard it again. I got up and looked out the window and saw Devon climbing up and he was bleeding real bad oh my god.

I opened up my window and pulled him inside. "Devon what the hell happened to your face??" I asked him. "I got into some trouble aight," he said, still bleeding and he had a scratch on his face.

I locked my door and went to the bathroom for an extra clean rag. I wet it with cold and warm water. I stood between his legs and placed it on his face.

I grabbed some alcohol pads and placed them on his bruises. "ssss!!" he said.

"don't move too much Devon, what happened?" I asked again. "I don't want to talk about it okay..it's nothing to worry about " he said.

"Since you don't want to talk about it I'm not helping you" I said trying to move from between his legs.

He grabbed a handful of my a** and pulled me back. "you ain't going nowhere stay your a** right here and help me! I ain't fu*king playing with you alright?" He squeezed my butt and looked into my eyes aggressively.

"I- Ok sir" I said.

"Better act like you know" He grumbled pulling me closer some more. I-

I placed a bandaid on his cut and he took the rag out of my hand and placed it on the nightstand. He pulled me on top of him and started kissing me.

I kissed him back and my tongue slipped into his mouth. Well that was easy I thought kissing was hard.

He started sucking on it and he gripped my a** and squeezed it. He started kissing on my neck and I let out a moan.

He rolled us over while kissing on my neck. He took off my shirt and kissed my boobs and sucked on them.

"Uhhh De-de-evon wait" I tried to grab his arms. He smacked my hands and went down to my shorts pulling them off. He looked down at my boy shorts smirking and he started kissing my thighs.

"Elia why is your door is lock?" my pops knocked twice.

"Devon, go inside the closet!" I said rushing him. He went inside the closet.

I moved all the stuff I helped him with and thrown it in the garbage.  And I took off my panties and quickly wrapped my towel around me.

I opened the door.

"ohh sorry dad but I was going into the shower so I had to" I told him. He looked at me hard, "okay make sure your school work is done and dinner is almost ready" he told me. I closed the door and locked it and took a deep breath.

"You can come out now," I told him. "That was close!" He said. "yeah....that was close you can go now" I said nervously.

"Why do you want me to leave so quickly? I'm not done yet...I want to eat. I don't play about my food" he said, staring down at me licking his lips.

"Devon, as you can see, I almost got caught," I said, rolling my neck. "It's something I want underneath that towel and I ain't leaving without tasting it!" He said, smiling at me.

( Imagine having a boy beg to eat your pvssy😭) - A/N

"Devon please!! I don't want- I'm not ready" I said whining and lying.

Giving him pleading eyes. I was scared. I don't know how it feels to get head.

"okay but next time I'm going to eat that up. Now come give daddy a kiss so he can leave mamas" he said smirking at me showing his white teeth.

I stood on my toes trying to kiss him and he got carried away.

He gripped my a** and lifted up my towel and started rubbing my pvssy underneath.

"Uhh'' I said whimpered.

"Want me to stop?" he said in my ear. 

"Nooo...stopp please!" I said out of breath.

But did he listen no he didn't. He pushed me against my bed and bent me over it and came behind me and got on his knees. He started eating me out from the behind and he grabbed my thighs tightly and kept focusing on my clit.

He did some vibrate sh*t. I was grabbing the sheets and moaning a little loud and shaking.

I felt something coming out of me causing me to moan loud as fu*k against the sheets.

He must of have forgotten my people were downstairs. The liquid that came out of me he was licking it up.

He stopped eating me out and started fingering me and I came again moaning.

"you going to let daddy eat this pvssy when he wants to??" He asked me while fingering me.

"yess yess daddy oh my god yess" I said finally coming again.

He got up and licked his fingers and threw my towel at me.

Devon leaves through the window. I sat there thinking about what just happened. My legs were shaking still this man just took my soul...

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!