sᴇᴠᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER SEVEN

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
APRIL 12, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🏙

2 days later

"You're going to this party I don't care what you have to say!!" Stella said forcing some hœ a** dress onto my body.

"OKAY OKAY! Are you sure Devon isn't gonna be there? I don't want to see him" I said nervously.

"He's not gonna be there, damn he doesn't even know about this one," Stella said. I know she was lying. She just wants me to get him back but I can't force a man into a relationship. She left the dress there and I took a shower and place on this brown tube dress and it revealed a lot.

Sometimes I like to show off my butt but when I'm at a party with a hood ni**as hell no.

_______

We both walked into the party. Stella told me her girlfriend was throwing it. Stella is bisexual and she's 21 years old and I love how she doesn't let anybody judge her or make her feel insecure about being bisexual or which gender she likes better.

I walked into the party and saw familiar faces. And Stella took me to the kitchen while girls were twerking and boys were smoking watching them.

"you want to get some water for you or trying to get drunk?" Stella asked.

"water you know I ain't drinking at a party that's set up!!" I said laughing nervously. I got my water and followed Stella where her friends were. I sat down next to them.

They were all chill and not hating like Ella dumb a** friends.

"Ouuu this is my song" Jayla, Stella's girlfriend said to my sister. They both got up to whine to popcaan - my type.

The song blasted through the speakers. I can't lie, I wanted to dance so bad but I was so shy so I was just dancing in my chair a little and my sister's best friend grabbed my hand.

"sis lets go dance I got you" she said. I followed her to the dance floor and started whining about my waist and throwing my a** back until I felt a hand on my waist. I wasn't paying attention to it because I was so into the music until the song changed.  I turned around and I saw a guy I didn't know until Devon came and punched him in the face.

Some of his other homies stand right next to them just in case this random guy that came behind me friends wanted to help him.

He started punching him some more which caused a crowd. "DEVONN! What are you doing?" I said pulling him back. He grab my arms aggressively and pull me out the party and I saw a lot of jealous girls whispering and asking why did he do that?. And I wanted to know why too.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!