ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWELVE

ELIA POV
THURSDAY
APRIL 20, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌇

I opened my eyes and I saw tattooed arms around me. I looked down and realize I was naked. I also realize I spent the night at Devon house. I remember all the flashbacks from last night we went around after around.

I pushed his arms off me as I tried to get up but I felled really hard. "you okay? Dam" Devon looked down at me laughing. "Its not funny Devon my legs are sore this is your fault!" I said pouting.

"oh really? I ain't you the one who told me to give you some more?" He said getting up with the covers on him while stretching.

my eyes went wide when I saw his print through the covers.

"Why you staring at me like that? Oh it does this all the time" he chuckled then grabbed his briefs to put them on.

"Its really big I can't believe I took that thing" I said quietly.

"me either your the first girl that took it like a pro" he said helping me get up. "Okay enough about it" I said feeling weird talking about his di*k.

__________

We took a shower together early and left. I checked my phone while we was in the car. "My mama and pops is coming home today Stella texted me all night sh*t!".

"What excuse are you going to use now?" he asked me while smirking.

"Ni**a imma jump through my window she got it open waiting for me just stop a few blocks down from my house". I said.

I walked out the car and Devon had to slap my butt making me mug him.

I flicked him off. Walking up to my window and I climbed up towards it.

Stella was right there thank god she grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "you got on different clothes....Devon clothes- Mmm what y'all did??" she asked smirking at me.

"we didn't do nothing I was helping his mama clean up all night " I lied knowing dam well the only thing I was cleaning up last night was that di*k.

"Yeah okay so what about them hickeys" she asked touching my neck.  "and? That doesn't mean nothing he just wanted to cuddle" I lied again so she can leave it alone.

I know my sister if I tell her I slept with Devon she would probably say it to Tasha and Ella during an argument.  I'm not ready for everybody to know I slept with Mr. Famous Thang.  It's something that I want to keep to myself until I'm ready.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!