ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER TWENTYSEVEN

ELIA POV
SATURDAY
AUGUST 15, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"ELIA- DEVON IS IN JAIL" Alexis screamed through my phone early in the morning.

"WHATTTT? what you mean he's in jail Alexis?" I frowned.

"I'm coming over now I thought you know I'm coming clam down ok-" and with that she hanged up.

I went to my social media and everyone was tagging me saying Devon was in jail for having a duffle bag with guns in it. I started crying because he can stay in
there forever and I don't want my baby without a father.

I took a deep breathe trying not to stress myself

. "1....2....3.....4 breathe Elia breathe" I mumbled to myself.

I heard knocking on the door down stairs.  I got up putting on my robe.

I opened the door for Alexis and I saw Tae and Michelle, Stella they walked in side I broke down in front of them.

I started crying real hard.  I love Devon so much I don't want him away from me. They all hugged me.

"Its going to be alright we are here. He's going to be free- he has a great a** lawyer just worry about the baby" Stella kissed my forehead.

"But-t I want him!! I love him he can't leave me" I cried some more into her arms.

"he's not going to leave you" Tae rubbed my back.

"we going are to see if we can visit him okay?" Alexis said calling someone.

"his mama said we can visit him today" Michelle said after texting her.

"lets go lemme help you put on some clothes" Stella went upstairs with me.
______________

"who brought you here?" Devon asked through the glass window.

"Alexis,Michelle,Tae,Stella" I said
not trying to make eye contact with him.

"Rose I'm so sorry. I don't know who called the police on me but I'm going to find out" he said staring at me.

My heart melted when he used my middle name.

"but Devon I want you here with me and my baby" I pouted.

"mamas I love you aight just please don't cry infront of me you making a ni**a emotional" his vioce cracked.

"I love you. just don't ever get in to trouble again- when is your court date" I wiped my tears.

"I don't know my court date. my lawyer is going to see if they can let me out soon" he said.

I don't know what else to say. I was just thinking about him staying here forever and not seeing me.

"did the baby kick yet?" he asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"no Devon I'm only 6 months but she only moves a little bit...I'm waiting" I said giggling. I know it's a girl I can feel it.

"put the phone to your stomach" he said smiling at me. I placed the phone to my stomach. "I love you make sure you start kicking when a real ni**a come out jhit" he said to my baby.

"Devon your so stupid " I said blushing.

"I love that smile. I hope my baby gets it" he stared down at me making my panties soak.

"stopp! making me blush" I said covering my face.

"1 minute" the guard said "I love you Elia and my seed.  I promise I'm going to be there at the baby shower. I won't miss his or her baby shower and not a special moment with our family " he touched the screen.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I touched the glass screen where his hand was.

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!