ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYEIGHT

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
DECEMBER 14, 2018💗
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌃

"One more push Mrs. Black one more and the baby is coming out" the nurse pressured me.  "you got this baby" Devon squeeze my hands. I pushed one more time with a lot of pressure screaming. Until I heard Semlla crying. "wanna cut the cord?" The nurse asked Devon.

He cut the cord and came back to me while they cleaned up my baby. The nurse came back with Semlla. She placed her on my chest and Semlla stopped crying. She was so beautiful. I touched her hair she had a lot of hair and she mostly looked like Devon she tooked his whole face.

Tears fell down my face silently as I watched her sleep with a pout. Devon wiped his tears watching us connect.

___________

FLASHBACK

Me and Devon was watching TV he was rubbing my belly while we laughed at the characters on the tv show.  "Devon lemme get up to use the bathroom" he moved out the way. I went into the bathroom and I sat down on the toilet to pee after I was done I cleaned my self.

I looked in to the mirror until I felt something wet coming out of me.

I looked down and saw clear water on the floor and my little shorts was wet. I started to feel a lot of pressure on my vagina "DEVONNN THE BABYING IS COMING" I screamed feeling the pain and pressure.

He ran into the bathroom "baby relax come sit on the couch while I get the bag" he made me sit down while he ran upstairs for the bag and I texted everyone that my baby was coming.

I was breathing in and out "1 2 3 breathe baby" Devon told me while speeding to the hospital.
______________

"She looks just like Devon oh my god" Mrs. Blacks cooed holding Semlla. "she really took my sons face" Mr.blacks  laughed

"girl can't wait to do Semlla hair" Tae cooed.

"she looks so peaceful sleeping" Alexis cooed.

"let me hold my grand baby" my grandma said after washing her hands and Stella came next to her too.

"baby you okay?" Devon asked me again kissing my lips. "yes Devon I'm okay it's just that Semlla is so beautiful and I wanna thank you for giving me the best thing in the world" I kissed him and he kissed me back smirking.

"we can make a another one" he whispered in my ear so only I can hear.

"Devon I'm 18 no more babies move!" I pushed him away.

"you owe me a son" he said taking Semlla way from everyone. "No I don't" I said quickly to him.

"boy I wasn't done" his aunt smacked her teeth."this my baby move" he glared at her. I laughed a little he wasn't playing games about Semlla. Devon pulled out his phone FaceTiming Zack and Jimmy, Von.  "look at the female version of me" he said smirking at Semlla.

"she gonna be a shooter on the gang" I heard Von said. "no shes not" I said rolling my eyes.

Everybody left while the doctor camed in side with the birth certificate. Devon sign his name and so did I. The doctor left and Semlla started to move around in Devon arms while he kissed her face all over.

"Devon you waking her up" I whined.

"Mama she's been sleeping for 9 months time to wake up and see daddy" he kissed her cheek and I saw that she smiled a little bit. "Devon she smiled aw" I kissed her cheek "she really love her daddy" he stuck his finger in her hands and she squeezed it.

(Awww the baby is finally here🥰) - A/N

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!