ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER THIRTYTWO

ELIA POV
TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 12, 2018
MIAMI, FLORIDA🌆

she's 8 months now🥰- A/N

"Mamas wake up wake up" Devon shaked me out of my sleep with a camera in my face.

"Ni**a get that damm flash light out of my face" I tried smacking his phone.

"bae chill the fu*k out. Semlla is kicking look at your stomach. Thank god a ni**a recorded it" he said excitedly.

"wait what??" I looked down at my stomach and I saw a little foot prints again.

Then I started crying. "Aww your such a baby don't cry. How the fu*k you ain't feel that?" He asked me.

"I don't know I was in a deep sleep. Now I can feel it" I laughed wiping my tears.

I loved my baby so much. I have not even met her yet seeing that she's moving is making me happy to know that she's alive because some of these babies don't really move it scares mothers in general.

"I send this to my mama" he said laughing.

"I can't believe she's moving" I rubbed my stomach

"I'm leaving I got work aight? or you want to come?" he asked rubbing my stomach.

"yeah how hot it is today??" I asked.

I wanted to wear my gray dress. I brought with some gucci slides. "it's 90 degrees and why?" he said. "I just wanted to know" I said.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to pee and then I went straight to the shower.

Later on I walked into my room and dried my skin. Then applied some Victoria secret lotion on my dry skin.

I went inside my closet for my gray sundress slipped that on.

I slipped on my Gucci slides. Since my hair was wet a little I slicked it back to a backbun which took years to do.

I sprayed my body with body mist. "are you ready???" Devon asked me.

"YESSS! I'M COMING" I grabbed my purse. I walked down the stairs. He looked at me really hard.

"well dam" he licked his lips and looked at me again. "stop staring at me" I grabbed his keys from him. He followed behind me.

I opened up the car door and got in.

"I think I don't want to go to work right now" he said rubbing his chin.

"why?" I asked putting on the radio and jacquees - you played through out the car.

"becauseee you looking extra good" he squeezed my thighs.

"bae unt unt I look so cute right now your not going to fu*k up my outfit" I frowned.

"bruhhh come on" Devon complained.

"why you didn't ask me earlier I must be ugly" I folded my arms around my stomach.

"nah ma you beautiful- its just that you really look good like extra good I'm trying to taste you" he licked my neck.

"Devon stoppp!" I mushed his head

"ok goddam" he said with an attitude starting the car.

"bae don't be mad at me imma give you some pvssy when we come home later on. but today I want to hang out" I said kissing his cheek.

"aight where we going to hang out at? I'm off work now. And I told Zack to cover for me" he looked at me.

"mmmmm the beach" I looked at him smiling. "ok I know one that doesn't have that much people. I use to go there to get my mind off of sh*t. Let's buy some Lucky's " he said driving to Lucky's.

"Lemme get two orders of 24 and 34" he ordered through the drive through.We arrived to the beach it was pretty and peaceful Devon had sheets in his car so we placed it on the sand.

I placed the food on ground and sat down. I cleaned my hands and so did he. I pulled out my cheese burger and fries and started stuffing my face.

I was so happy to have food. I looked up and Devon was staring at me. "why you always looking at me " I asked grabbing a another fry to eat.

"can I be honest with you?" He asked coming closer to sit next to me.

"yeah" I stopped eating.

"I really love you and before I met you.....I wasn't well with my life...I was depressed...I went through hell of sh*t losing my grand parents too. Not fu*king with my parents and a girl- I thought I loved was using me for money and fame. She faked a pregnancy. I wasn't going to show my soft side to any girl ever again until I met you-you was so different from the rest you wasn't forcing me to be with you even though I told you I wasn't going to fu*k with you. But even though I hurted your feelings you respected my decision. I promise I'm going to be here for Semlla and for the rest of our lives and if we end up not being together even though that will never happen I will still love you" he pulled out a box I grasped. 

"promise?" He asked.

(That speech was ghetto as fu*k sorry guys🤣🤣) - A/N

"yesss Devon" I cooed. He slide the ring on my finger! It was too beautiful to be a promise ring. I was falling in love with this man everyday.

VOTE!COMMENT!PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!

VOTE!
COMMENT!
PLEASE VOTE FOR AN UPDATE!
EXCUSE ME FOR ALL ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER!