Ch 5 healing

Ye Cai stood up in silence and followed Bei to walk outside. As soon as he walked out of the sacrificial hole, he heard exclamations outside.

The two looked at each other, speeding up their pace and rushing outside.

Yu led the collection team back, as everyone showed off today's harvest, as expected, they received countless surprised and admired eyes.

She took Jing Yuan out, "These baskets are made by Jing, he is amazing!"

Jing Yuan, "..." He was praised countless times along the way, and he was very calm.

The people around rushed up, tweeting and wondering, "This one really can hold a lot of wild vegetables, a lot of wild vegetables."

"Yes, it may contain more than animal skins."

"It feels like there are too many wild vegetables to eat..."

"It's impossible to finish it. I can eat more."

Everyone talked about it, and they couldn't help but touch them, and they also deliberately put light on them, fearing it might be broken.

Jing Yuan was standing beside them, with a sore back and aching back. He just wanted to lie down and rest.

As a result, as soon as he turned around, he saw the woman(bei) who was going to be taller than him in the morning, rushing over with murderous aura.

Jing said, "..." He took a half step back without holding back.

Yu rushed forward, holding the shell, repeating his great achievements, and continued to boast, "Jing is really amazing."

As he said, she showed the silver jewelry Jing Yuan had given him to Bei, "This is Jing. Mine, look good, I'll give you one."

Bei squinted, looking up and down Jing, slapped him on the back, "I didn't see it, you are pretty good?!"

Jing almost didn't let her. I slapped down on the ground. Fortunately, the person next to him held him back in time. He endured the pain and thanked him, "Thank you, it's you. Master."

Ye did not say a word from beginning to end, but Yu found his title strange, "Master." What do you mean, brother, just call him wild. Ye is the youngest junior warrior in our tribe! He's very powerful, right, didn't you mean to heal the patriarch, go. "

Bei squinted his eyes, much higher than a fish, and very strong, dark skin, and eyes a bit similar to Danfeng eyes.

When he squinted, a few sharp points flashed by, and he looked up and down Jing, "Cure the injury? You can heal wounds, are you a witch doctor? "

Jing Yuan shook his head, "It's just that someone in the tribe who was bitten by a poisonous snake happened to run into the herb on the road and wanted to try it."

Bei wanted to ask again, Yu pushed her, "Alright, alright, if you talk too much, the priest will know if Jing will heal the wounds."

Yu put the silver knife in her hand "Look, it looks good, I want to wear it on my hair like Jing, and you say it is good."

Sure enough, Bei didn't ask more, and replied in a low voice, "It looks good." Looking at the wild again, "Then you take the scene to find the priest I will go back with the fish first."

Ye turned silently and walked straight forward. Jing Yuan was a little confused, and was pushed hard by the fish behind him, "Ye asked you to follow, you go quickly." "

Jing , "..." Brother master, shouldn't he be a dumb?! He was still wondering that the legs of the person in front were too long, so he took a few steps to open the distance. Seeing that he was getting farther and farther, he was afraid of being lost, so he quickly trot. Keep up.