Ch 6 heir?

The patriarch lying on the ground groaned, and there was no more movement, but the black mist on his body slowly dissipated, and his expression was no longer crooked and distorted.

Become serene and peaceful, which made him look like he was asleep rather than fainting, which was a visible improvement to the naked eye.

During the whole process of the healing, he stared intently, watching Jing Yuan scrape the meat to heal his wounds, when Jing Yuan cut open the patriarch's wound and Ye wanted to stop Jing Yuan.

He stopped the wild with his eyes.

The priest knew how difficult the wounds were on the patriarch's body, the wounds from the snake bite were small, others were dazzled, and the wounds could not be seen clearly.

But the patriarch, as a second-level fighter, fell down and couldn't wake up again. As the wound began to decay, the black mist spread and enveloped the patriarch.

The situation can be said to be getting worse and worse. He tried his best to catch the gem snake back, and he couldn't make the patriarch get better.

Seeing an accident with the patriarch, the sacrifices were anxious. Their large hill tribe, with a small population and fewer warriors, can only be regarded as a small tribe.

There are many tribes like them, and the Dashan tribe can survive here, thanks to the fact that there are two second-level fighters in the tribe.

The mountain and wind are deterred by force, and other tribes dare not to invade easily, but now the wind goes out to exchange salt, not in the tribe.

If something happens to the patriarch again, I am afraid that the surrounding tribes will not be able to bear it and take the opportunity to attack and rob them. They will not be able to resist it.

The patriarch has been in a coma for a long time and has not led people out to hunt. In the past two days, people from other tribes have always probed their eyes near the tribe.

If it drags on like this, the tribe will be very dangerous, and the tribe that is attacked and looted, I am afraid that only soldiers can survive.

But he had no way of healing the patriarch. Let Jingyuan try it, which meant that a dead horse would be a living horse doctor.

The priest did not expect that Jing Yuan could really heal the patriarch.

No one has ever been able to treat this kind of weird wound, Jing is very powerful, and the eyes of the priest to Jing Yuan suddenly become a little hot.

Even the voice began to squat, "Your teacher, is it also a priest? Are you separated from your clansmen?Would you like to be my disciple and learn from me? I'm very old, I don't know. When will i return to the embrace of God. As long as you are willing, you will soon be able to take over me and become the new priest of the tribe!"

Jing Yuan was a little confused, "Hey?!"

This is a windfall, he observed, the tribe The identity of the priest here is very high...the people of the tribe talked about the priest and respected it.

Because the patriarch was in a coma, he was not sure for the time being, who would be more useful for the patriarch to talk to the priest, but he was certain.

The influence of the priest in the tribe is definitely not weaker than that of the patriarch. The priest will heal injuries and be smarter, like a spiritual leader, and is very respected.

How could such a big piece of pie suddenly fall on him?

He was still hesitating, but the wild next to him spoke first, "Priest, Yun." The priest squinted at Jing Yuan, and shook his head earnestly, with a vicissitudes of voice, "No, he is more talented than Yun. Yun... she is always Impatient, wild, I know you like Yun and hope she can become a priest. But I can't wait to teach her. I have already felt the call of God. Our tribe can't live without sacrifices. "