Ch 45 cook

The black-skinned wild boars brought back by the hunting team were quickly peeled and deboned. Jing Yuan first chopped the ribs into about 5cm, cooked them and sauteed them until fragrant, and then added water.

    There are still relatively few seasonings in the tribe, mainly relying on the flavor of the meat itself.

    The pork ribs that have been stir-fried with great fire are delicious. The fat is refined at high temperature, and it is slightly golden. It looks very beautiful in color.

    Because the radish itself has plenty of moisture, you don't need to add too much water when it is stewed, just a little bit past the ribs.

    Seeing the braised pork ribs in the pot and smelling the domineering fragrance, Jing Tiao couldn't help drooling.

    It is a simple pork ribs with salt, no pepper and other seasoning, mixed with radish and stewed, very popular in the tribe.

    The radish itself has a sweet and refreshing taste, mixed with wild boar, it can neutralize some of the wild boar's smell and make the meat delicious!

    Needless to say, the radish stewed with the ribs becomes soft and delicious after being filled with gravy, just like eating meat, not as greasy as the meat.

    Especially when the priest is old, the teeth is not good. On weekdays, he can only drink broth if you can't eat meat, but you can eat half a bowl of radish.

    Seeing that he liked it, Jing Yuan kept a few radishes and waited to make them slowly for him later, but the quantity was not large, after all, they would be confiscated.

    The taste of the big white radish completely conquered the tribe. After dinner, Yu came over and asked him if he could pluck all the radishes in the field and eat them.

    Jing has the black face knocked heads a collapse, " No, that is what I used to have seed to plant later so that no less to eat in windy season"

    Yu deflated lips, "Anyway, eat, after eating with Isn’t it all the same now? This radish is delicious, so let’s eat it now.”

    Jing Yuan didn’t bother to explain to her the concept of reserving seeds, but told her that none of the radishes should be moved, so they should stay in the ground to grow of.

    Although Yu was not happy, she still obediently agreed, turning her head and asking him, "Can those green vegetables be eaten? They grow on radishes."

    Point to the colorful turnips next to them. When the turnips are fresh and tender, they haven't bloomed yet and set seeds.

    The radish sprouts are also very tender and can be eaten as wild vegetables. Jing Yuan nodded, "It is edible, you can either fry it or cook it." He

    hesitated a little after saying, "Leave a small basket for me after washing it. I will try pickled sauerkraut to see if I can mash it out."

    Pickled sauerkraut is basically made of cabbage. Pickled sauerkraut tastes good, rich in nutrients, easy to store, and appetizing and refreshing.

    The staple food in the tribe is still meat. Sauerkraut is definitely very good, but it is a pity that he has not been able to grow cabbage.

    It is also possible to marinate with radish tassels. He had eaten sauerkraut marinated with radish tassels when he was a child. The taste was crunchy and delicious.

    ... His mother often took the radish stick in front of it, cut it into small pieces, and sprinkled it with chili oil as a snack for him.

    It was really sour, crunchy and spicy, and it was delicious. It impressed him more deeply than the spicy strips sold in small shops.