Ch 64 defense

After thinking of planting lotus roots in fish ponds, Jing Yuan found out the lotus seeds that he got from the warehouse for the task, and asked the wild to enclose the edge of the fish pond and pave it with the silt dug from the lake.

    Just open the mouth to fresh lotus seeds and throw them into the silt even if they are planted. As long as the temperature is right, the lotus seeds can sprout and grow throughout the year.

    Moreover, the survival rate of the seeds produced by the system is very high. Jingyuan is not afraid that they will not grow out, but is worried that some fish will eat the lotus leaf seedlings as food.

    He specially used a fence to enclose the lot where he planted the lotus seeds. When the lotus leaves grow in the fish pond until the next year, remove the fence.

    It is said that it is a fish pond, but there are not many fish in it. Most of the hunting teams are busy building the wall defense project. They just rowed the fishing boats in the tribe and fished in the lake.

    In order to maintain the sustainable development of the ecology in the lake, the holes in the fishing nets woven by Jing are very wide, and small fish will directly escape from the fishing nets.

    The ones that can be caught are relatively large.

    This lake has a wide area. When the dry season is the hottest, the water level drops to about two-thirds of its original size.

    Excluding those stupid fish who can't keep up with the drop of the lake's water level and cause stranding, other fish can live well in the remaining waters.

    After a long period of accumulation, there are really a lot of big fish in the lake.

    Most of the fish that Bei brought back from the lake were like this, the longest was about seven meters, and the fishing nets were not useful at all.

    Bei found a big fish while fishing for fish that day. Without even thinking about it, he directly took out the harpoon with hemp rope tied to the tail, took out the hunting valiantly, and pierced the big fish desperately.

    After the fish was injured, the struggling movement almost overturned the fishing boat. Fortunately, they encountered people from the water tribe fishing team, who helped her stabilize the fishing boat, and waited for the big fish to die slowly after struggling in the water.

    Working together to drag it up, Bei  saw clearly what kind of behemoth he had actually hunted... When he was transported back to the tribe, Jing Yuan was also shocked when he saw it.

    His previous impression of fish was that when it was sold in supermarkets or fished in parks, it was a big fish that weighed two to three catties.

    The two-meter-long fish that Bei brought back surprised him very much. Naturally, Jing was a little frightened by this strange fish about two meters long.

    Especially when you see the part where the harpoon goes in, the wound that looks particularly hideous or even shocking because of the struggle, you can imagine how dangerous the situation was at that time.

    I was soaked in cold sweat behind my back, his face was particularly ugly, I pressed my feet to pinch Bei’s ears, "I'm telling you what I'm telling you, I'll let you go
 when you are bored and rowing a boat to fish. Thousands of warnings are on the way out. Wan asks you to be careful. You promised here. Turn your head and go to fight this behemoth. Do you know how powerful a fish is in the water?! "

    Bei can make him pull his ears and hurry up short. She avoided turning her head and ran, "It's quite strong, similar to me, so I'm not okay."