Ch 73 the girl

This wise-eyed and know-bead, when he was standing side by side with the wild, gave this wild girl a little taller than Jing Yuan.

Visually, she is similar to Bei's height and body. She is very strong, and she should be a female fighter.

Jing Yuan forced a smile, pointing to himself first, then to the wild next to him, "It's really me? Why don't you choose him, he is stronger."

The girl waved her arms at him, " He don't look good without you, idon't have you yet, I like you."

Then she walked to them and said, "I think you are so thin and weak, you certainly don't have much food, or you can come back to the Heishan tribe with me.

I can hunt and raise you, and wait to have children. If you stay in the cave to take care of the children, I promise to treat you well and not sleep with others. Even if we don't have children, I will give you meat. You can cook."

Jing just wanted to nod "Yes ..." when he was taken into the arms of Ye with a strong attitude, and stared at him with a serious expression, "Jing!"

Jing Yuan finally couldn't hold back, "Pfftt" laughed out loud, so happy that he couldn't find Bei. "Hahahaha, let you see in the tribe they dislike me. I didn't expect it, I'm quite popular outside."

Ye said in jing's face, "I never disliked you".

Reluctant to stare at him, with an ugly expression. The opposite girl said, "He won't go back to the Heishan tribe with you. He is the sacrificial priest of our tribe."

After hearing this, the girl was a little surprised, "Oh, no, I know your Dashan tribe sacrificial priest. He is an old man, not so young. He is just Gang. Is it a pity to inherit the position of the sacrifice? I still want him to follow me back to the Heishan tribe, and the priest can't go back with me. It's

a pity, it's better to be like this. Anyway, there is nothing to do in the cold season, or I will go to your Dashan tribe, it's okay to wait for the cub to go back."

Wild gritted his teeth, "He is my partner and will not have children with you."

The girl stared at Jing Yuan, "Are you partner?! Why do you want to marry him? He can't give you a baby."

Jing Yuan smiled, "I like him." She said to her.

Looking at the white bear tooth necklace I was wearing, I introduced myself, "I am the sacrificial priest Jing Yuan of the Dashan tribe, and he is my companion Ye Cai.

You just said that you still have black stones here . Can you take it out for me to see, or I can change it with you."

The girl looked at him wearing white bear teeth and squeezed her mouth unhappily, "If you don't sleep with me and i can't give birth to your baby, I can't give you the black stone for nothing . You want to change something for me? I can't there's no shortage of salt, stone, fur, and meat! You can't give out what I like and I'm not going to change it."

Jing Yuan smiled slightly, and took out a necklace from his back pocket. On the gleaming silver rope, he wore Two diamond-shaped blue and white tiles.

The shape is simple and the material is bright enough. The necklace is taken out of the pocket, and the girl's eyes are stuck on it, reluctant to remove it.

There is no need to wait for Jing Yuan to speak, and yell first, "Change, I'll change with you." Reaching out, he was about to get the necklace.

Jing Yuan handed the necklace to her, and asked by the way, "Where did you put your black stone." The

girl got the necklace, and she couldn't put it down and looked at it with all her concentration. Still beautiful.