Ch 75 help

When it was late, the tribe chief came to look for them.

At that time, the sky was already dark, and the entire trading area was lit up in their camp, which was easy to find.

After having supper, Jing Yuan leaned on the wild and animal skins and prepared to go to sleep.

Seeing them rushing over in a hurry, he was a little surprised, "What's wrong? Is there something urgent to come to see us so late."

Although judging from the life and rest of the Jing and Dashan tribes, it is indeed not at around 8 o'clock in the evening. It's too late, but isn't this in Dahe Tribe?

Just look at the trading area, the lights are on inside their camp, and the outside is all black, and the roads are not visible. Who can walk around?

Is it because the skins are not warm enough? We are all wrapped in the skins early, ready to sleep until dawn, and then get up and continue to do things.

The chief of the earrh tribe strode to him and sat down, his face was particularly ugly, "Dahe tribe has captured our tribe's people."

Jing "..."

He was a little at a loss, Dahe tribe captured the people in your tribe. You take people to rescue, why are you running over and telling me about this?

The earth tribe has no alliance with them.

The relationship was not so good that the people of the earth tribe were arrested, and they came to the Dashan tribe to help them get ahead.

Who would easily provoke Dahe tribe? Anyway, Jing won't!

At least until he has enough strength, he will never provoke him.

The tribe chief said with a black face, "I will take people to rescue them. This time I am here to ask you if you want us to join.

We have to rescue people from the Dahe tribe, and the place where we used to live must not be able to live. , I will take the whole family to migrate and find settlements. If you agree to let us join in the Dashan tribe, we will follow you when the salt exchange is over. If you disagree, I will find another place."

Jing Yuan looked towards the wild and exchanged glances.

All see the meaning of agreement in the eyes of the other person.

The development of their tribes lacks people, such as the earth tribes, who are sent to them, don't want them for nothing.

By the lake near their tribe, there is an endless plain.

It takes three days to walk along the lake into the dense forest.

With such a vast land area and abundant water sources by the lake, it is very suitable for farming.

Not to mention raising an earth tribe, even if you gather all the five elements of gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, you just need to open up wasteland to grow land.

There are three high-yield crops of sweet potatoes, corn and radishes.

Alfalfa is used as a weapon in animal breeding, and soybeans can be used to squeeze oil.

Wild persimmons, chestnuts, pecans, jujubes and ebony plums are grown in the tribe, and he can feed them ten other tribes!

Jing gently cough, looking at earth tribal chiefs, "the things that we want to take people to join the tribe, what you will be able to call the shots. I want to see the priest of your tribes, to talk about this matter with him."