Ch 11 barrel

He looked down at the wooden stick in front of him, visually it was 1.8 meters or more, that is to say, it was taller than himself, and it was polished smoothly.

The whole is in a slender cone shape, the top is very round, and there are many scratches. It looks like I want to carve some patterns, but there is no artistic cell.

Generally speaking, I can still see that he was very careful. Jing Yuan took the stick and thanked him, "Thank you." The

scepter was made by the sacrificial ritual for Ye to make it for Jing Yuan.

In the tribe, only priest, or will become sacrifices, will have a scepter, and the scepter is a symbol of priest.

Yun learns from sacrificial rites, and if the priest are not satisfied, Yun does not have it.

The priest asked Ye to make a scepter for Jing, which is enough to prove that in the heart of the sacrifice, Jing is the next priest in the tribe.

Yun can't be a priest, Ye is a bit lost, but it doesn't matter, he will take good care of Yun, so that she can eat meat and be full!

Ye shook his head, saying that he didn't need to thank him, he stood up and left.

Jingyuan shouted to him, "Wait, are you going out hunting today? If you don't go, I want you to help me make some wooden barrels and wooden bowls."

With Jingyuan's strength, it was very difficult to pick up the stone bowl. , Let alone carry the bowl with one hand, eat with the right hand... He has been eating barbecue for several days.

I felt that I would get angry after eating it, I couldn't handle the bowl, I couldn't drink the soup, so I rolled the leaves into a funnel and scooped water to drink, and there was no way to store the water.

Waking up in the middle of the night, Jing could only find dew to drink from the warehouse. Quenching thirst was quenching thirst, but it was a waste.

Dew is the material for small medicine, and there is no bug, the stock is counted as a drop, and 10 drops will be dropped after two sips.

Ye did not refuse. Jing is now a candidate for sacrifice. Both the patriarch and the priest have said that he should be respected by the tribe.

Especially when he is looking for someone to do something, he must do it for him first, after all, everyone can see the convenience of carrying a basket.

Ye was a little confused, "Wooden barrel?" Obviously he didn't understand what a barrel was.

Jing Yuan smiled, "I'll teach you how to do it!" When he

finished eating, Jing Yuan took the wild to make wooden barrels and wooden bowls. He had already quietly thought about it. It was too troublesome to hoop the barrels.

Need to be polished, the most important thing is that he did not find tung oil, did not find a substitute for bamboo strips, it is not easy to fix.

It's better to find a tree trunk with a large cross-section, cut both ends flat, and hollow out the middle to fill water and bowls.

It is a pity that although the wooden barrel is light, it cannot be soaked for a long time.

Explain the method clearly to the wild, and then the wild will bury his head and do it. The practical ability is better than him, which is specifically reflected in the strength.

He was holding a small piece of wood, and was still poking the prototype of the wooden bowl. He was holding a tree trunk with a section diameter of about 80cm, almost hollowed out in the middle.