Ch 21 charcoal

Place the fixed leaves at the bottom and place them in order to catch water at the bottom.

    Just change the leaves and charcoal at intervals.

    Jing Yuan collected the charcoal in his cave, but found that the charcoal was small in size and there was nothing to fix it.

    It may be washed away by water when it is put on top. The soft leaves underneath face the same problem and are difficult to fix.

    He had a headache, and finally thought about it a little bit. He planned to wrap the charcoal with cotton leaves.

    Simply sew it into a charcoal bag, and use a wooden board to clamp the bottom.

    Then put coarse sand on the cloth bag, and put pebbles and small stones on the top, and fix the space between them with wooden boards to avoid pressure damage.

    He used the collected leaves as cloth and put them in the sacrificial cave.

    Holding a half basket of charcoal, Jing Yuan went to the sacrificial cave to find leaves.

    Just entering the cave, it feels a bit strange.

    Jing Yuan looked around, looking at Ye's puzzled eyes, "Are you awake?!"

    Ye seemed to be a little confused, but after a while, he came back to his senses, and his face flashed with astonishment, "I, I'm not dead?"

    Jing Yuan put down the charcoal in his hand, took the cup to pour water to him, "I'm not dead, I'm alive."

    Ye struggled to get up, was pushed back by Jing Yu, the heavily injured Ye was not like normal Tough.

    Soft and weak, Jing Hua pushed the person back to the ground with one hand, "Don't move, you have suffered multiple injuries, and you can't count yourself?

    I finally took a needle to sew you, and it's all back. If it doesn't grow well, you have to stretch the wound open again, but I don't care about you and drink water."

    Ye tried to raise his head, and while Jing Yuan held the cup in his hand, drinking water, his eyes were full of consternation.

    He was scratched by the white bear's claws and his stomach was so badly injured that he could see the contents of his stomach with his own eyes.

    He didn't die from such a serious injury? !

    After drinking the water, Ye coughed twice and looked at Jing Yuan, "Did you save me?"

    Jing Yuan nodded, "Yes, I did it."

    He didn't bother to go to the side to change bowls, and simply moved from the stone that boiled the soup. In the pot, scoop out a spoonful of black concoction.

    Put it directly into the water glass, "Here, come and drink the medicine. After drinking the medicine, you will continue to sleep. You are so hurt that you can’t move, you know?"

    Ye did not say a word, inertially silent, perhaps still immersed in himself In consternation of the fact that he was not dead.

    The medicine is formulated by Jing to replenish qi and nourish blood. The taste is too bitter, but the wild is like no taste, and it is dry in one gulp.

    Although Ye is tall, but because of his young age, his facial features will be revealed when his hair and beard are shaved.

    He looked a little immature. At the age of twenty, he was a student and a child in the era of Jingtuo.