Ch 19 water

Jing Yuan chose the location of the latrine to the left of the tribe.

Although it was close to the stream, the stream was gurgling and flowed down, not passing through the place he had chosen.

Instead, it turned 2 meters ahead of the left, rolling, and happily flowing into the distance.

Choose the location where you don't have to worry about the water being contaminated, but it can also be convenient for washing, and try not to leave a peculiar smell.

The other is right below that piece of land, about 50 meters, there is a large area of ​​flat land, about a hundred acres.

Although weeds are overgrown now, but when wasteland is opened up, it is fertile land.

Jing Yuan planned to open up the wasteland for planting, so he simply chose the toilet on the open space.

Then dig the manure storage tank below, and only need to dig a trench to connect it, and all the manure can be washed into the manure storage tank.

When the crop needs fertilizer, you can take it directly from the pit, and you can kill two birds with one stone.

Like your own wit!

The plan is perfect. It's easy to say, but when it's implemented, it starts to become difficult.

...The tribe doesn't even have a hoe.

Jing Yuan stood on the spot, empty-handed, staring at Bei with big eyes for a long time, and could only take Bei to polish the stone hoe first.

The people in the Dashan tribe all relied on their own polishing of the stone tools they used, and the materials were stones picked from the mountains.

This kind of stone has a fine texture and is hard and wear-resistant.

The polished stone tools can be used for a long time and are a specialty of the Dashan tribe. The stone tools carefully polished with it are very popular at the trade fair.

Jingyuan first explained to Bei the look of the hoe, and its usefulness, so that she probably knew how to polish it.

Then pick two suitable stones and slowly drill holes in the head.

After the stone hoe was polished and formed, he and Bei found two round pieces of wood, fixed the stone hoe, and excavated.

The latrine designed by Jingchang is divided into 3 parts.

The above is a squat hole. After all, it is public. There are many people in the tribe. There are eight tunnels separated by half a meter. They can be separated by curtains or wooden boards.

It can effectively avoid embarrassment. Jing doesn't distinguish between men and women. He really doesn't know how to explain the difference between men and women from the primitive tribes.

In the middle is the ditch that connects the upper and lower sides, to a little bit below, it is eight-in-one, leading directly to the manure storage tank.

The ditch is about half a metre wide and one metre deep. It will be covered with flagstones and sprinkled with a layer of soil to avoid peculiar smells.

Below is the manure storage tank, dug into a rectangular shape, about 5 meters wide, 4 meters deep, and 50 meters long. It also needs to be covered.

Because of the large width, there are no quarrying tools such as chisel, chisel, and sledgehammer in the tribe, and the slabs are not easy to mine.

It can only be replaced with a wooden board first, and then opened when needed.

He had planned to lay slabs on the bottom of the pool, but because of the huge amount of work, he had to give up, and the pit would be used.