Ch 113 business

They sat for a rest in the village house. Hearing Jingyuan said that he wanted to bring more seafood back, they called the people guarding the door to come in.

    Bring him the small box of bead coins that he was going to give Jing, and let him go to the tribe to buy the things Jing needed, and collect more of this dried seaweed fish.

    It's easy to carry, it's delicious when you eat, and the price is cheap.

    Let the bead coins be spent, no matter how much they can receive, he knows the size of the wild, and he can take it away when he collects it.

    There is no cold season in their tribe, but the temperature still changes. When it is the hottest, even the surface water is warm.

    Fish and shrimp will dive deep into the water, and it will be more troublesome to fish in the sea. Often it is impossible to catch fish in a single net, and there is no harvest.

    Now that the temperature in the sea is suitable, and the temperature to the north has dropped, there are many fishes swimming along the river to their tribe.

    When small fish were born in the sea, the aquatic products that can be salvaged became more and more, and they could not be eaten, and the prices were very cheap.

    As the king of beasts in the tribe, Zhuang does not lack food, but for some reason, the food in their tribe is difficult to preserve.

    The fishes and shrimps are dead, and soon become stinky and rotten...Even if they are dried and left there, they will quickly go bad, and they are so stinky that they can’t be eaten anymore.

    Since Zhuang couldn't store it and eat it later, Zhuang naturally hoped to sell it, so he liked Ye and Jingyuan to buy it himself.

    Even if the price is cheaper, it can also benefit the tribe, so I want the wild to take away as much as possible.

    "Anyway, it's very cheap. You don't lose money when you buy it back."

    Zhuang was very serious in promoting the sale, with a gentle smile, "but the prices you brought here are not cheap, I don't bargain."

    Jing smiled and defended, "You guys. The food is cheap, because your tribe doesn’t lack food, and they all fish directly from the sea.

    How can it be compared with the porcelain and colored glaze of our tribe, not to mention these porcelains, as long as you don't break them.

    It can be used for many years, maybe after you are gone, you can leave it to your children or apprentices to be your family heirloom! "

    Zhuang smiled and nodded, holding a glass bead and looking at it, "This color is very similar to the color bridge in the sky. I like this color the most."

    I used to practice in the sea in the north, and a colorful bridge would appear in the sky. I wanted to take it off and play, so I flew up towards the colorful bridge.

    But before I flew there, the colorful bridge disappeared and could not be taken off. As a result, when I flew back, I saw that the bridge was still there.

  "  You can't see it when you fly into the sky... It's strange, it's like a naughty kid, hiding with me in the sky. "

    Zhuang then sighed, holding the colorful colored glass beads, he couldn't put it down, "Did you pick these beads from the colored bridge?" "

    Jing ,"...No. "

    He has never heard of someone who likes rainbows and wants to fly to the sky to pick them off and play. I don’t know if Zhuang is not lost.